- 6 Posts
Trouble connecting to 802.1x EAP TTLS PAP Wifi
After updated my O2 branded HOX to Jellybean (4.1.1) I have been unable to connect to my university's wifi network.
The network utilises the following security:
EAP Method - TTLS
Phase 2 Authentication - PAP
To counter the issue I have installed the network's security CA certificate under settings manually however, this didn't resolve the issue.
I would kindly appreciate any feedback users may be able to provide on this!
- By Skipster Charm in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2011, 01:21 PM
- By gshurling in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2011, 03:27 PM
- By shley00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2011, 06:58 PM
- By Mrjayjubear in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:55 PM
- By lyciansarpedon in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:30 PM