HTC One X+ on at&t
I know the HTC one is the newest device and the hottest HTC device, but I kinda want a HTC One x+ for at&t. Does it have reception issues or anything like that? I love the 64gb of space. Im coming from an i5 32gb.
What other issues/problems does it have?
- 02-20-2013, 02:17 PM #2
- 02-21-2013, 09:04 AM #4
- 02-21-2013, 10:11 AM #5
- 648 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: HTC One X+ on at&t
I love my one x, especially with viper on it... that being said, had I not gotten it in May,I would have waited for the note 2... great software support, dev support, and Samsung is finally upping their game with the displays (ditching penile matrix displays)
The one x+ is Badass as well.. if having a stylus isn't your thing, and you want to spend less, go with the x+... it has viper rom in the dev support as well (same dev as the one for viper on my phone)
Just know that there's no wrong decision, both phones are awesome..and no matter what, in 6 months you will regret not waiting for the HTC one ˛ or the note 3Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 02-21-2013, 10:56 AM #6
- By kostek92 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:56 PM
- By going_home in forum HTC One SReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2012, 10:33 AM
- By wally27 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:39 PM
- By Dualboy in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2012, 03:55 PM
- By Jibeker in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2010, 10:18 PM