1 Person cant recieve my messgaes.

sandycastle

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone could help me. I have always had trouble texting one person, since i got my HTC ONE X when i got it in July last year.
Basically - They can said me a text and I will reply , but they won't recieve it. But once in a while it does decide to work and they do recieve them for a bout an hour or so!!
Bloody annoying when your trying to have a conversation and it looks like your ignoring each other!
Please has anyone had this trouble before and how did they resolve it? I have rang Vodafone and they told me to change my network mode to GSM only and my network operator to vodafone uk. I then turned phone off and took sim out and then back in. Still luck. They have now said i have to take it to the shop?

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone could help me. I have always had trouble texting one person, since i got my HTC ONE X when i got it in July last year.
Basically - They can said me a text and I will reply , but they won't recieve it. But once in a while it does decide to work and they do recieve them for a bout an hour or so!!
Bloody annoying when your trying to have a conversation and it looks like your ignoring each other!
Please has anyone had this trouble before and how did they resolve it? I have rang Vodafone and they told me to change my network mode to GSM only and my network operator to vodafone uk. I then turned phone off and took sim out and then back in. Still luck. They have now said i have to take it to the shop?
Have you thought of unlocking and putting a rom on it? That way you can possibly flash a different radio (I'm 90% sure this will fix it)

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
If all of your other contacts receive messages fine, I am wondering why you are assuming that you are the cause of the problem for this one person? That doesn't track.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze