Recently, when I plug my phone in, it blinks rapidly between charging and not charging at all. During this time, my phone loses battery, not gains it. I've tried multiple cables, though there are a couple nicer ones I haven't fiddled with yet. It's beginning to get steadily worse, and I'm afraid it won't be able to charge at all anymore. Is there anything I can do?
Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
HTC One XL, rooted, ROMmed, and S-OFF!
- 03-03-2013, 12:04 PM #2
- 03-03-2013, 12:42 PM #3
- 1,566 Posts
Re: Charging issues
Sent from the cockpit of Gurren LagannIf there's no path, we'll make one with these hands!
- By Chondog in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:00 PM
- By captainsplat in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:34 PM
- By as4life in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:37 PM
- By Fazulka in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 08:41 PM
- By johnolesen in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:15 AM