- 27 Posts
Well I tried putting music on my phone a few times but it wasn't working but I thought nothing of it and went about my day. But today I realized that USB Mass Storage is... gone? Basically, the ability to drag and drop is nowhere to be found. I talked to HTC about it and the best they said was to use HTC Sync or something called Airdroid. Well the Jelly Bean update killed my wifi so I guess Airdroid is out, HTC Sync is a terrible piece of software so I'm left wondering is it even possible to for me to transfer files from my computer to my phone anymore?
I just can't understand why anyone thought it would be a good idea to take out drag and drop...
- 03-26-2013, 11:25 AM #2
- 1,139 Posts
Re: Need help
You need to update the driver for your phone on your computer. Android changed how computers access the phone storage to a different mode, called MTP. Plug your phone in to your PC, locate your device in the device manager, and UPDATE DRIVER for it. Should do the trick.
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
- By bigrich34 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:15 PM
- By android for dummy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:28 AM
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM