"Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped working"

dapoetdc

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I found the same issue and fixed it by going to the Google Play Store app on App>All>Google Play Store. Uninstall the updates and then the issue will correct itself.

AAAAAAAAAAGH

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU GUYS DID

BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT KEEP GOING

AND I AM USING GALAXY POCKET AND AAAAGH IT DOESN'T HAVE THIS ENABLE/DISABLE BUTTON YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT

HOW DO I FIX THIS???

IT IS REALLY BUGGING ME THIS GOOGLE PLAY KEEPS POPPING ON MY SCREEN NONSTOP EVEN THOUGH HOW MANY TIME I HAVE TURNED IT OFF.

:mad:

aboodee

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I found the problem. Go to Google account under Accounts, choose your google account e mail, uncheck Sync Google Play Newsstand. you are done

Yrusac Sim

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for getting back on this one, but I have the same problem as well, and all the fixes you suggested don't work (clearing cache, uninstalling previously installed apps, etc.) Download manager is enabled as far as I can see. The problem might be that my google account is not listed under accounts, nor am I able to add it manually. When I click 'add account', google is not listed as an option. I can log into play store through the browser. When trying to install apps that way, it tells me that certain apps are installed, but they don't list in my app manager. I don't get a download notification. Does this give anyone any ideas? Thanks!

Mahbub Sarker

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
It was working after get service from an technician. My smart phone manufacture customer service did not solve the problem, a technician who working besides of street did it. It was really amazing!!

Rutuja Patel

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
How do you disable Play Store, the only options i got in my Sams Galaxy S3 are FORCE STOP and UNINSTALL UPDATES, there's not ENABLE or DISABLE options
no actually my phn works on ginger bread .. nd I dnt kno how my play store stopped working .. kindly help me .. due to no updating my wtsapp it has also stopped working nd whn I try to update it tells me " force stop unfortunately your google play store has stopped working " smthng like that .. plz help me

Tina Wrend

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
My daughters boyfriends stopped working too
I did the steps
Settings/all apps/playstore/disable/clear cashe/re-enable playstore
But upon doing it the playstore Icon is now gone from his Samsung s5
Any ideas as phone now useless without playstore ??????

Stefan_Zg_100

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I did the same things and I have the same problems as you, with all the Google Services. It is because, in China, where the phone has been manufacured, Google and all of Google Play Services ae illegal. But still no answer that helps. I also got the message "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped". I still hope that they are going to fix this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton