- 1 Posts
Why cant my phone download anything?
So I've been having problems with my phone for a few months now and have only just decided to do something about it. I'm not able to download any system updates (currently there is an update for the People app), nor am I able to access my gmail or Google Play.
When I try to access gmail or gplay it simply sends me back to the home screen. Gmail gives me the error message "unfortunatley gmail has stopped". This message will appear every 5mins if I have sync turned on.
Has anybody else experienced this problem?
Help would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
- 09-18-2013, 05:42 AM #2
- 09-18-2013, 05:54 AM #3
- 09-18-2013, 08:52 AM #4
- 06-12-2015, 11:19 PM #5
- By liljay781 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-05-2011, 03:04 PM
- By Bronxand in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2011, 01:00 PM
- By Effenhimer in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:38 AM
- By m a x i m u s in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2011, 05:34 AM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:36 AM