- 8 Posts
Battery is awful since upgrading to JellyBean
I used to get a day, day and a half from my battery until I upgraded to JellyBean! Now I'm lucky if I can get a day... I was down to 50% after being off the charger for 6 hours and I barely touched it, not sure why so rapid now! What settings in JellyBean can I fix to help save battery life? I'm not that familiar with it yet...
Phone is not rooted, has been stock since I bought it in May 2012. Battery life was great for over a year until I upgraded to JellyBean...
- 06-25-2013, 05:59 PM #2
- 06-26-2013, 04:55 PM #3
- 06-28-2013, 09:37 PM #4
- 06-30-2013, 09:09 PM #5
- By sammiagalac in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2013, 07:39 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:55 PM
- By big_time2 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2011, 05:33 PM
- By mettec in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2011, 10:57 AM
- By Bald Steve in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2010, 07:37 PM