Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hi, I used hasoon2000's kit for my One X to flash kernel, now it's stuck at htc logo.

Hi, I'm a complete noob and I just used Hasoon2000's kit to root my phone. I accidentally flashed the stock kernel because i thought that was a part of the rooting process. Now my One X is stuck on the logo screen. I'm a complete noob and I would really appreciate help without sarcasm.

Global Posts
    4,724 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: Hi, I used hasoon2000's kit for my One X to flash kernel, now it's stuck at htc logo.

Could you please give more info into exactly what you did? What logo screen is it stuck on? What does the log screen say? Do you have a recovery installed? i'm assuming you do because you say you "flashed the stock kernel."

Default Re: Hi, I used hasoon2000's kit for my One X to flash kernel, now it's stuck at htc logo.

hi,

i have an htc one x plus with baseband 3.1204.171.33, i need to flash to default factory 4.2.2 android stock. i have hasoon2000 tool all in one kit

please help me to flash stock android to it by giving me a list of steps how to do it. i have downloaded the .zip file for one x+ from htc dev site but i am unable to install it to the phone.

would really appreciate if you could help me with the same