1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't use cm 10, md5 not foud error and stuck on reboot (using twrp v2.3.3.1)

This is my first time trying to do all this complex stuff with my phone. Anyway I ran into a problem trying to use cm 10 because of some md5 file not found error. And when I try to reboot my phone gets stuck.

Default Re: Can't use cm 10, md5 not foud error and stuck on reboot (using twrp v2.3.3.1)

After rooting its best to download cm 10 from their website and make sure its for HTC one x att or international so don't mix them. And copy it to your SD card and restart choose to install from SD card and install . there shouldn't be any problem

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Can't use cm 10, md5 not foud error and stuck on reboot (using twrp v2.3.3.1)

Hi! so exactly which cm are you using 10.0 or 10.1? Which One X is it? Which logo screen are you stuck on? Can you still access bootloader? Please give all the steps prior to this event.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud64 View Post
    This is my first time trying to do all this complex stuff with my phone. Anyway I ran into a problem trying to use cm 10 because of some md5 file not found error. And when I try to reboot my phone gets stuck.
    If it's a nightly, it won't have an md5 sum to check. You need to turn off signature verification checking.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

how do you turn off signature verification checking

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vega1 View Post
    how do you turn off signature verification checking
    for what?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

i have a galaxy s3 on boost mobile i have twrp recovery and when i try to flash kitkat rom or any other rom i get md5 not found. please help

i get md5 error

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

i have a galaxy s3 on boost mobile i have twrp recovery and when i try to flash kitkat rom or any other rom i get md5 not found. please help
    What version of twrp do you have?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

i get md5 error
    Isn't there an option to uncheck "md5 check"?

twrp 2.6.0.0 i uncheck the md5 option but it dosent work. the only rom that works is the hyperdrive rom but i cant get 3g or 4g network

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

twrp 2.6.0.0 i uncheck the md5 option but it dosent work. the only rom that works is the hyperdrive rom but i cant get 3g or 4g network
    Try flashing 2.6.3.0 I think that should fix it.

Edit: Sorry I got my links mixed up. Fixed

Last edited by wizzrah; 12-27-2013 at 04:25 PM.