HTC One X - Liquid Damage

Leigh Mills

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I could really do with some support. I sent my phone to 3, for repair, under the warranty, as it started to become faulty and started to not work. When I rang them up they informed me that it had liquid damage, which amazed me as my phone hasn't been near any form of liquid. I rang back the next day and asked for photo evidence, which they didn't send, until I rang back again. I then looked at the photo and looked inside my phone, firstly the image they sent, the phone looks dirty/old nothing like the my phone interior. Then I looked at a phone the same as mine on you tube HTC one X Disassembly/Take Apart/Tear Down/Repair Tutorials - YouTube and couldn't see the part they had sent. So my first step is to find out if the part in the image that they have sent , actually belongs to my phone. The phone is a HTC one x.

I would really really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, because they have changed me ?30 for admin fees ect and I don't believe they even looked at my phone. I'm so annoyed with them at the moment...

Thanks,Leigh

Attachments

• 31033252_B.JPG
    31033252_B.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 10

Leigh Mills

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Excellent thanks for the advice.

I've sent the image over to HTC to get clarification.

They said my wife's phone had liquid damage last year, but we didn't think anything of it. So I guess they try and do this to a few people!

Thanks for your help

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm idk man but ive seen some tear downs of this phone ive never seen a piece of the mother board with that curcle

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173