Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep!

57 74.03%
  • Nu-uh! I need more help!

20 25.97%
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Default Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

Wait What? You mean I have to go back to stock lol I just wiped and installled VXL lol

Default Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I don't think it will unfortunately.
    Yah Its there and fast as heck. You had me worried I knew you were joking though, good one Wizzrah!! OH man this is sooooo much faster and looks way better than stock.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #403  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by emini dude View Post
    Yah Its there and fast as heck. You had me worried I knew you were joking though, good one Wizzrah!! OH man this is sooooo much faster and looks way better than stock.
    Well glad you like it!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html

I had rooted my phone successfully when the device first came out. Then I unrooted it and relocked it. My phone says ***Tampered*** and ***Relocked*** my CID isn't listed either. What should I do, or am I all good to go on past the unlocked bootloader steps?
    Last edited by Chadman nintyseven; 10-25-2013 at 05:42 PM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #405  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman nintyseven View Post
    I can't get the MotoChopper to work on my phone. I am using the HTC One X AT&T Version, Android 4.1.1, Sense 4+ and v.3.18. Why isn't it working or what should I do?
    Also, will I have to unlock my bootloader again?
    I had rooted my phone successfully once, and then I unrooted it and re locked it. Should I follow the same process?
    Hmm do you still have the unlock bin you used to unlock the bootloader? If not, try to unlock it again

- - - Updated - - -

I can't get the MotoChopper to work on my phone. I am using the HTC One X AT&T Version, Android 4.1.1, Sense 4+ and v.3.18. Why isn't it working or what should I do?
    Also, will I have to unlock my bootloader again?
    I had rooted my phone successfully once, and then I unrooted it and re locked it. Should I follow the same process?

I can also help you via team viewer
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html

Okay, whats Team Viewer? (Note: I updated my original post since my phone changed its mind on what to do.)

Hmm do you still have the unlock bin you used to unlock the bootloader? If not, try to unlock it again

- - - Updated - - -

I can also help you via team viewer
    I had rooted my phone successfully when the device first came out. Then I unrooted it and relocked it. My phone says ***Tampered*** and ***Relocked*** my CID isn't listed either. What should I do, or am I all good to go on past the unlocked bootloader steps?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #408  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Download team viewer here. Then private message me the account number and password. We can chat there. To re-unlock the bootloader, you need the unlock_code.bin you used previously before.

Thanked by:

Download team viewer here. Then private message me the account number and password. We can chat there. To re-unlock the bootloader, you need the unlock_code.bin you used previously before.
    Okay, I sent you a PM then, I am not sure if I have the unlock bin or that email anymore. That isn't a final answer though as I'm not 100% sure....

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

i am unable to extract the all in one kit.. on extracting the winzip gives error and says try download the file again.UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-error.jpg
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #411  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham Sharma11 View Post
    i am unable to extract the all in one kit.. on extracting the winzip gives error and says try download the file again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	89144
    I don't use WinZip, windows just extracts zips easily. Keep trying and if you keep having trouble, I'll send you another link.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #412  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Updated the guide! I'm currently making a toolkit that's easy to use. Coming soon!

Thanked by:

I'm getting an invalid zip error on the all in one kit zip file too. Does anyone have a link for a working copy, or a copy of the folder of awesome with one that works?

Thanks!
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #414  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

I will try to see what the problem is because it's fine on my end.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #415  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Moul View Post
    I'm getting an invalid zip error on the all in one kit zip file too. Does anyone have a link for a working copy, or a copy of the folder of awesome with one that works?

Thanks!
    Hi! I fixed the link. I now pre- extracted the toolkit for you so it should work now. Just re-download it.

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #416  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

i am unable to extract the all in one kit.. on extracting the winzip gives error and says try download the file again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	89144
    Ok, I updated the link. The toolkit now comes pre-extracted and it is verified to work on Windows 8.

Thanked by:
    Shubham Sharma11 likes this.

Thanks! This is a very well put together tutorial!
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #418  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Moul View Post
    Thanks! This is a very well put together tutorial!
    Thank you! Let me know if you encounter any problems!

i am unable to gain s-off,,, tried your method several times but the problem is same. also can you please help me out with the best jellybean rom with htc one interface for my htc one x at&t unlocked. much better if any official rom for at&t one x is there.
    also thanx for the previous help.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #420  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

i am unable to gain s-off,,, tried your method several times but the problem is same. also can you please help me out with the best jellybean rom with htc one interface for my htc one x at&t unlocked. much better if any official rom for at&t one x is there.
    also thanx for the previous help.
    Please tell me what you mean by "problem." Are you getting something different then the error 92? Also, I think you should get s off before you flash a rom.

Quick update. In the tutorial on step 3:

Step 3. Remember, your phone should still be connected and in Fastboot. Go back to the prompt, and type "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.0.0-evita.img" exactly like this.

The openreovery file is actually 2.0.3.0, and the fastboot program doesn'r fail with a "file not found" error, it fails with error: cannot load: unknown error.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #422  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by b1gt78 View Post
    haha thats funny. sounds like blackberry got you addicted to pulling batteries haha. well i might try pulling my Droid's battery once in a while for good ol' times. luckily the droid doesnt take 3-4 minutes to boot up eh?
    Fixed.

Wow i just joined, and i spent HOURS trying to get this to work 2 days ago. Decided i would give it another shot to see if it worked and it did! came in at a good time right as you fixed this issue.

However i have one more problem now. I have the toolkit folder extracted onto my desktop, but when i try and run motochopper, it gives me this error.

'C:\Documents' is not recognized as an internal or external command

any ideas?

edit: if it matters, here is the directory where its located

C:\Documents and Settings\Danelia\Desktop\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #424  

Global Posts
    3,819 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Randol Taveras View Post
    Wow i just joined, and i spent HOURS trying to get this to work 2 days ago. Decided i would give it another shot to see if it worked and it did! came in at a good time right as you fixed this issue.

However i have one more problem now. I have the toolkit folder extracted onto my desktop, but when i try and run motochopper, it gives me this error.

'C:\Documents' is not recognized as an internal or external command

any ideas?

edit: if it matters, here is the directory where its located

C:\Documents and Settings\Danelia\Desktop\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>
    Why does the directory include documents and settings? Also I can help you via team viewer.

hi why cant i obtain the S-OFF... i followed every step on your guide... need help thanks... im on a AT&T htc one x...
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast