55 73.33%
  • Nu-uh! I need more help!

20 26.67%
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I have s-off as you can see in one of the pics. I have a bunch of 4.2 roms that I have on my Comp and i even have cyanogengen mod 10.2 (4.3) for the Evita. This also reminds me I should post the links to these roms as well! I wish I could help with the one x plus but sadly I have no experience with that phone.
    Its the tegra code Qualcomm seem to be easier to crack

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

I'm also getting the same error when copying my token id:

Error Code: 160.
    Error Reason: MID Not Allowed.
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Make sure you get it like this
    <<<<<< token id begin>>>>>>>

<<<<<<< token id end>>>>>>>>>>

Not
    <<<<< token begin <<<<<
    Data
    Data
    Data
    Data
    <<<<<<token end<<<<<<<
    Dont copy the data part i did the sane thing at first

That screen looks blurry as hell.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by midarnel1 View Post
    That screen looks blurry as hell.

Are you referring to my pics? If you are, then I must say that the quality was not my main priority rather that it was the information that was important.
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Save your text with sms and your call logs with call log back up & restore there both free in the market

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1377244722310.jpg   UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1377244731684.jpg  
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Go to settings accounts&sync select google go down the list go to contacts select it and it will sync with Google's servers and save your contacts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1377244930891.jpg   UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1377244942617.jpg   UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1377244963085.jpg  
    Last edited by metle_geek; 08-23-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Doesn't work for me. HTC Dev stops me by saying that the token is unsupported. So I can't get an unlock code. Super disappointed...
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #34  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaller15 View Post
    Doesn't work for me. HTC Dev stops me by saying that the token is unsupported. So I can't get an unlock code. Super disappointed...
    Don't be. Please private message me because I have a bunch of people telling me it worked and would love to help you out. Tell me everything you did prior to this.

Sent from my HTC One X using AC Forums mobile app
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

My kit did that to me as well all you need to do is follow the unlock instructions from htc its easy

I've tried the kit as well as the instructions from htc and I get the 160 error. I don't believe that its a copy and paste problem, because when I try a wrong length token I get this, which is not the same as the 160 error:

Error Code: Invalid Bootloader Token Length.
    Error Reason: The submitted Token appears to be the wrong length and won't work.
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shane_po View Post
    I've tried the kit as well as the instructions from htc and I get the 160 error. I don't believe that its a copy and paste problem, because when I try a wrong length token I get this, which is not the same as the 160 error:

Error Reason: The submitted Token appears to be the wrong length and won't work.
    You got to copy the
    <<<<<<token>>>>>>

<<<<<<<token>>>>>>>

Do not include the data

<<<<<token>>>>>
    Data
    Data
    Data
    <<<<<<token>>>>>

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I believe the reason the token is not working is because your CID did not change when you ran the motochopper script. Your CID has to be 111111111 or something like that in order for the token to work

My CID is also not changing to the repeating ones, thus stopping me from unlocking
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

<<<< Identifier Token Start >>>>
    79FD318B669375BA9205F90D046DF001
    2EFB999A886EB9583A610C47B15264E3
    31280264C0B6E004D9116842FE9E5B98
    BD0FA5A77E2E8C0B3586E759F9F08E54
    6F192A9ABC0469B33461775402CB047F
    39041B98A12378D5EA713E417FB74855
    99B6A4226401F98EC97756714F2D388C
    CD368BA62E6C5887DE56EF6839ED7D0A
    C72A606B6BED6C3AD06A5016ED626AB9
    FE767A1DF810648EF2882A44C466FCBD
    19029E30EFB6E97CE83524DEC189FEC3
    B8CE583A1301B71FDF41C7422EA75C93
    F2FE025539886D91D6FB9260B1BC07C6
    289C925A815AEB360C0AD19320E14974
    094096628844EE770BA43CED816284AF
    5A5DDE8194860B5980E904C4D865B81C
    <<<<< Identifier Token End >>>>>

^^^^^^^^^^^^ SEE CORRECTLY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT SHOULD BE CODE YOU PUT IN ( THIS WONT WORK FOR YOU JUST REFERENCE) BUT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THAT

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by amccue90 View Post
    My CID is also not changing to the repeating ones, thus stopping me from unlocking
    I posted two methods for changing the CID. Which one do you try?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I believe the reason the token is not working is because your CID did not change when you ran the motochopper script. Your CID has to be 111111111 or something like that in order for the token to work
    I ran motochopper again, and finally got my CID to all ones. When I got the token this time, it worked. Thanks for the help!
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #43  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I ran motochopper again, and finally got my CID to all ones. When I got the token this time, it worked. Thanks for the help!
    Good now proceed with the unlocking of the bootloader!!!! and all the other good stuff!!!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

There is a video up!

Hello!
    No joy here- can't get the CID to all 1's.
    Running 3.18.502.6 710RD, 4.1.1, AT&T.
    Toolkit 3.0.1, W7 Pro, debug mode
    I tried 2b.,motochopper several times but just I get the tampered/locked screen with no changes to CID.
    Thanks
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #46  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by ja12 View Post
    Hello!
    No joy here- can't get the CID to all 1's.
    Running 3.18.502.6 710RD, 4.1.1, AT&T.
    Toolkit 3.0.1, W7 Pro, debug mode
    I tried 2b.,motochopper several times but just I get the tampered/locked screen with no changes to CID.
    Thanks
    Keep trying, if it persists PM me.

Hey all. Wizzrah, if you are the one to develop this you're a badass.Tonight I took a shot at rooting, again, after the Jellybean OTA update. I rooted my one XL (USA) a year ago but did not unlock the bootloader. I did it so I could play some particular games and run Titanium Backup. Worked great and when the OTA update came out I decided to let the update overtake the root. That was fine and I continued to use my phone with limited use until I saw your post here. I decided I'd finally give in and try for the whole bootloader AND root unlock just so I can get back to where I wanted with a phone completely mine along with having 4.1.1

TLR My history for asking is above: My problem is here: I tried running your program today and ran into some issues. I'm getting errors after motochopper and that seems to be stopping to the CID creation (the real stuff ya know). I'm not a developer but I come from a desktop support and network admin background so please don't worry about laymens. I just am stumped at what the excutable is doing at the point of error and I'm hoping you can help me. Feel free to talk to me about it if you have more questions about my setup. The laptop I'm using to connect is Win7Pro64 and a work laptop but I'm a local admin and I made sure to run the program as admin. The file is saved with no spaces as you indicated. That's all I have right now. Thank you.

So the step that I was expecting in that second picture is to see the CID but I guess the errors are keeping something from writing to the phone. My drivers are working because HTC Sync is showing my files on the PC, in case that would come up.

-Chris
    UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-9-10-2013-7-03-02-pm.png UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-photo.jpg
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #48  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by macstarvo View Post
    Hey all. Wizzrah, if you are the one to develop this you're a badass.Tonight I took a shot at rooting, again, after the Jellybean OTA update. I rooted my one XL (USA) a year ago but did not unlock the bootloader. I did it so I could play some particular games and run Titanium Backup. Worked great and when the OTA update came out I decided to let the update overtake the root. That was fine and I continued to use my phone with limited use until I saw your post here. I decided I'd finally give in and try for the whole bootloader AND root unlock just so I can get back to where I wanted with a phone completely mine along with having 4.1.1

TLR My history for asking is above: My problem is here: I tried running your program today and ran into some issues. I'm getting errors after motochopper and that seems to be stopping to the CID creation (the real stuff ya know). I'm not a developer but I come from a desktop support and network admin background so please don't worry about laymens. I just am stumped at what the excutable is doing at the point of error and I'm hoping you can help me. Feel free to talk to me about it if you have more questions about my setup. The laptop I'm using to connect is Win7Pro64 and a work laptop but I'm a local admin and I made sure to run the program as admin. The file is saved with no spaces as you indicated. That's all I have right now. Thank you.

So the step that I was expecting in that second picture is to see the CID but I guess the errors are keeping something from writing to the phone. My drivers are working because HTC Sync is showing my files on the PC, in case that would come up.

-Chris
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9-10-2013 7-03-02 PM.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	80406 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	80407
    Hi there, so it's not working for you either? I wonder why so many are having trouble, but do this. Download android sdk, if you have it good, if you don't just Google android sdk and it should be the first link. Now drag that sdk folder to your c: drive. In the folder should be another folder called platform tools. In command prompt, point it towards the platform tools folder (cd c:/ etc.) Then connect your phone. Once connected type, "adb reboot bootloader" and the wait until it is in bootloader or just manually do it by turning the phone off and then hold the power plus volume down. Now once in it should say hboot, so navigate using the volume buttons to fastboot. Once in, wait until it says fastboot usb. Then type in the prompt, "fastboot getvar cid" and pm me the results.

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by wizzrah; 09-11-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Hey Wizzrah,

Thanks for the assist. I did as you asked and got into the platform tools. I didn't see a getvar command for adb so I tried fastboot getvar cid and mid and got that to work. Check the screenshot and let me know if that is what you were asking for. That CID below matches the one Motochopper showed (in the screenshot). Also I don't think it matters but I start in Fastboot when I go to the bootloader. That screen above of my BL is exactly what it shows when it comes up.

The first pic is just what I noticed when I checked for the attached device while in bootloader. My mostly uneducated guess is that this is normal and that ADB is more of a root binary level?

Attachment 80489

UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-9-11-2013-7-25-11-am.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-sdk.png  
    Last edited by macstarvo; 09-11-2013 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Pic wasn't showing.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #50  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by macstarvo View Post
    Hey Wizzrah,

Thanks for the assist. I did as you asked and got into the platform tools. I didn't see a getvar command for adb so I tried fastboot getvar cid and mid and got that to work. Check the screenshot and let me know if that is what you were asking for. That CID below matches the one Motochopper showed (in the screenshot). Also I don't think it matters but I start in Fastboot when I go to the bootloader. That screen above of my BL is exactly what it shows when it comes up.

The first pic is just what I noticed when I checked for the attached device while in bootloader. My mostly uneducated guess is that this is normal and that ADB is more of a root binary level?

Attachment 80489

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9-11-2013 7-25-11 AM.png 
Views:	406 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	80492
    The cid is the most important to me. Have you tried running the script using the tool I recommended you? btw it should look something like this:

UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-cmdhtc.png
    Last edited by wizzrah; 09-11-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast