20 26.67%
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #826  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by loraque View Post
    You can disable Blinkfeed on CleanROM. It asks you when running it for the first time if you want Traditional or New. Choose Traditional, and it is gone (so far as I can tell). I do load a new launcher first thing too, but pretty sure it was gone with that first question.
    Yeah and doesn't it install nova launcher when you choose that option? Or am I wrong?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by illogicalmind View Post
    I think I'm going to wait until they get Sense 5.5 so I can disable blinkfeed. Appreciate it though.

I did Mark and copy the Token, but I don't know why it wouldn't paste it to HTCdev. It pasted fine to notepad. Annoying little stuff. I didn't take the time to figure it out. Just did it the other way. Thanks Again. I was going nuts without having Root
    I believe magio ROM has removed blinkfeed from screen and has the option in personalize what kind of home screen you want. But I don't think its at 5.5

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app
    Ability is what you are capable of doing,
    Motivation determines what you do,
    Attitude determines how well you do it.
    Confucious

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Yeah and doesn't it install nova launcher when you choose that option? Or am I wrong?

That sounds like an aroma option. Like to remove sense completely. Which sucks cause some of the ui is still there and it sucks lol. When I tried it I was upset cause having sense 5 but no sense options drove me crazy. Its like it lingered there teasing me that it wasn't completely gone. Lol

Confucious
    wizzrah likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #829  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by arze176 View Post
    That sounds like an aroma option. Like to remove sense completely. Which sucks cause some of the ui is still there and it sucks lol. When I tried it I was upset cause having sense 5 but no sense options drove me crazy. Its like it lingered there teasing me that it wasn't completely gone. Lol

Yeah lol. It was there, but at the same time it wasn't there. xD What a troll, that aroma installer, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe magio ROM has removed blinkfeed from screen and has the option in personalize what kind of home screen you want. But I don't think its at 5.5

There any sense 5.5 roms yet I think.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    arze176 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Yeah lol. It was there, but at the same time it wasn't there. xD What a troll, that aroma installer, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

There any sense 5.5 roms yet I think.
    I check the threads daily lol. Flashoholic here. I haven't seen any sense 5.5 but....it has been two hours so idk lol

Confucious
    Thanked by:

Default Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

The best bet is if you flash a sense ROM then use sense. If not there's always aosp aokp miui xperia etc...... Lol

Confucious

Default Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

I am happy with shoredroid 4.4.2 is working great for three days lol

Confucious
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #833  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I check the threads daily lol. Flashoholic here. I haven't seen any sense 5.5 but....it has been two hours so idk lol

LOL two hours.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #834  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I've decided to split the next update into two version. One will be the very simple version which will get the job done. The next will be a version for advanced users. The advanced version will have all the adb commands and let you flash your own recovery. I also added a neat feature (only cause I was bored) where you can change the color of the toolkit to your liking. It's going to come with goodie goodies! \(^~^)/ I just need to get my new website up and running which will be soon. The toolkit franchise will start. Things are about to get interesting... :P

arze176 likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #835  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Well, I finally got moved to another hoster. This time there should be no trouble Wizzrah.pw is down, so I changed to direct download for now. I have a new website up, but it's not ready yet. It comes with SSL by Comodo as well. The next update is going to be unique... expect it soon...very soon.

What are the chances of adding the script or cmd for removal of red tampered text on HTC splash screen

Confucious
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #837  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

What are the chances of adding the script or cmd for removal of red tampered text on HTC splash screen

The chances are high. I'm willing to put every feature possible in the advanced version of my next toolkit.

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app

arze176 likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #838  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I have just announced my new toolkit line called "EZToolkit." I have a new website: which is again encrypted and verified safe by Comodo. All downloads are on encrypted servers for safety. I have moved to a new Anti-DDoS (Direct Denial of Service) resistant server with a faster connection. You can now change colors on the toolkit :P

The advanced version of the toolkit will come later.

I worked hard, so you don't have to. Enjoy.

Happy Holidays.

-Wizzrah

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #839  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

Quick math: My toolkit as of 12/19/13 has been download 4827 times. If I had charged .50 cents for every toolkit, I would of made over 2 grand excluding tax. Daaaaaaang. Good thing I love freeware as much as the next guy or gal . No worries people. I plan to never charge for my toolkits and you are free to distribute it as you please.

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #840  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

If you find the website link down, it is because I am still doing edits and managing stuff. I am trying to get everything back A.S.A.P

Default Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    wizzrah likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #842  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver53 View Post
    Thanks and Merry Christmas to you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    Happy holidays to you too!

quicksilver53 likes this.

You work to hard for us wizzrah. Everything you do is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your holidays. And thanks for everything. You are starting to inspire me to build my own rom and contribute to this community. Just need some learning lol

Confucious
    Thanked by:
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #844  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

You work to hard for us wizzrah. Everything you do is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your holidays. And thanks for everything. You are starting to inspire me to build my own rom and contribute to this community. Just need some learning lol

It's never to late to try. I can help you if you want.

Thanked by:
    arze176 likes this.

I just need to merge from user to developer lol I have no idea where to start. Would like to make a crazy aosp ROM... Ablot of ideas here

Confucious
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #846  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I just need to merge from user to developer lol I have no idea where to start. Would like to make a crazy aosp ROM... Ablot of ideas here

Start off by reading cyanogenmod's guide on how to make a Rom based on their source. You'll learn a lot of stuff from them.

22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #847  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

One thing you should know is that you'll need a lot of resources like a linux computer, the source code, and a little bit of programming experience. There are some guides on Xda but while I appreciate their effort to teach others on how to make roms, I've learned differently. It depends on your style of learning. Also if you want to make a toolkit you know who to talk to...me of course!

Thanked by:
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #848  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Added a FAQ and a Step by Step guide on my site. Links are up now. Worked a good 2 hours on them.

Thanked by:
    tharusha karu likes this.

Ah thank GOD.i tried to root from all sorts of softwares.i didnt know that i had to unlock boot loader to rooot my htc one x at&t.i just downloaded and ran a file on my galaxy note to root it.but this is hard.i even gave this to a software solution shop to root it they couldnt do it also.i hope this method works.my phone is on 4.1.1 build number 3.18.they said the server did not respond when they were asking for some kind of ID to unlock bootloader.i am a newbie to android so i hope you guys here will help me.

hi i have a htc one x at&t i had done nothing to it but i updated it to 4.1.1 and build number 3.18 will you help me i have trouble rooting it?? i have to admit im the most amature guy on android.plz help me
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637 ... LastLast