20 26.67%
Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #851  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by tharusha karu View Post
    Ah thank GOD.i tried to root from all sorts of softwares.i didnt know that i had to unlock boot loader to rooot my htc one x at&t.i just downloaded and ran a file on my galaxy note to root it.but this is hard.i even gave this to a software solution shop to root it they couldnt do it also.i hope this method works.my phone is on 4.1.1 build number 3.18.they said the server did not respond when they were asking for some kind of ID to unlock bootloader.i am a newbie to android so i hope you guys here will help me.

I made a step by step guide on how to use it. Read it. And yes, this will work on the 3.18 update. Those guys at that shop are noobs :P This toolkit is very easy to use. Don't worry.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #852  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

Quote Originally Posted by tharusha karu View Post
    hi i have a htc one x at&t i had done nothing to it but i updated it to 4.1.1 and build number 3.18 will you help me i have trouble rooting it?? i have to admit im the most amature guy on android.plz help me
    It will work on the 3.18 update. I will help you if needed. Read the faq and the step by step guide first.

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #853  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Good thing I switched to a better service provider. I just looked at the server logs and the same guys that shut down my last website tried to shut down the new website again. It's really getting old, but hey at least the website is still up! :P

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #854  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Hi guys, I'm working on an emergency update for EZToolkit. It has a new learning approach to toolkits which is nothing like anything XDA or AndroidCentral has seen before . It is super amateur friendly. We'll see how this new design goes... Coming soon.

Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #855  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Sneak peak of next toolkit update: EZToolkit Advanced
    UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-2013-12-24_120748.png

arze176 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Sneak peak of next toolkit update: EZToolkit Advanced
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-12-24_120748.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	98321
    Very nice. Looks smooth

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app
    Ability is what you are capable of doing,
    Motivation determines what you do,
    Attitude determines how well you do it.
    Confucious
    Thanked by:

Default Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

Let me know when you upload it

Confucious
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #858  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by arze176 View Post
    Let me know when you upload it

Sure! This is the advanced version. (Remember how I was saying I would split it between an easy version and an advanced version to attract people of all skill levels?) They both will be coming out soon. The easy version will have a design approach much different than most toolkits. You'll see what I mean. Should be out soon. Just fixing some stuff and ironing out things.

Thanked by:
    arze176 likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #859  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

The site will be down for editing and maintenance 12/25/13. New design, more features, etc. 12/25/13

Merry Christmas

-Wizzrah
    Last edited by wizzrah; 12-25-2013 at 07:16 PM.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #860  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I have now finished implementing all the features in the new toolkit. I am now testing it to ensure it works. I want to make sure everything is ok properly before I release it to the masses. The release is imminent...

Thanked by:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #861  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Tomorrow should be the day I finish and post the next update. The links will be back up etc. etc. It's going to be sweet

Thanked by:
    arze176 likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #862  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: EZToolkit Adv: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OF

Finally! The new version of EZToolkit is here! v1.5

It brings a new look and new features! (Read the post for more info)

It has:
    -1058 lines of code
    -27 pages
    -90 buttons
    -19 scripts/batch files
    -A lot of PNG image files

I had:
    -A lot of orange juice and water
    -2 bags of goldfish crackers
    -A lot of spare time
    -A 4 mile run (1st mile took about 5 minutes 40 seconds and the last 3 took about 6 minutes and 50 seconds)
    -3 cookies but one disappeared and I can't find it :(

Happy New Years guys! Thanks!

haddog#WN likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #863  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I also upgraded the server I'm using to host the website.
    i5 quad core processor
    8gb ram
    1tb hard drive
    1gigabit line for faster loading times

I also got better Comodo Encryption and changed the resistance settings on the server to include a firewall and IP-Block. (I keep having more DDOS attacks)

Who hates me? LOL

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #864  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I finally posted my toolkit on XDA as well if anyone is interested.

AC Forums & XDA Forums fo lyf

arze176 and haddog#WN like this.

Default Re: EZToolkit Adv: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OF

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Finally! The new version of EZToolkit is here! v1.5

It brings a new look and new features! (Read the post for more info)

It has:
    -1058 lines of code
    -27 pages
    -90 buttons
    -19 scripts/batch files
    -A lot of PNG image files

I had:
    -A lot of orange juice and water
    -2 bags of goldfish crackers
    -A lot of spare time
    -A 4 mile run (1st mile took about 5 minutes 40 seconds and the last 3 took about 6 minutes and 50 seconds)
    -3 cookies but one disappeared and I can't find it

Happy New Years guys! Thanks!
    Seen it on xda. Good work

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    Confucious
    Thanked by:
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #866  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by arze176 View Post
    Seen it on xda. Good work

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanks! They're more strict towards their content over there though :/

Thanks for all of your hard work! Will this work in XP?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #868  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kuo View Post
    Thanks for all of your hard work! Will this work in XP?
    Install the latest .net version from Microsoft and it should work.

19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #869  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Hi guys, I fixed a bug where adb was not working properly. I patched it and updated the link on my website. Thanks.

20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #870  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Hi guys. Updated the link on my website again. I fixed an S-OFF bug. Simplified the process as well. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Next update will add support for the AT&T 2.20 software because as incredible as it sounds, some people haven't updated to JB yet...

arze176 likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #871  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Ugh. I have identified another bug with MotoChopper not working. I am reviewing the code, diagnosing the problem from different computers, and will let you guys know when I fix it. This stuff is hard you know.

22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #872  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I have found the bug in MotoChopper. I will update the toolkit asap

23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #873  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I found plenty of bugs. I will have to do a complete overhaul of the code
    The edits have reached 1300+ lines of code.

Gray hairs are growing.

why me...

Thanked by:

This toolkit ROCKS. Finally, someone put everything under one simple UI. I had 3.18 and am now rooted successfully. I had a couple of questions and Wizzrah was on the ball in responding to emails and going over and beyond to ensure that not only I understood what needed to be done, but that his toolset was debugged and ready to deliver. Awesome all around experience with EZToolkit and Wizzrah.
    Thanked by:
    arze176 and wizzrah like this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #875  

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by KingByd View Post
    This toolkit ROCKS. Finally, someone put everything under one simple UI. I had 3.18 and am now rooted successfully. I had a couple of questions and Wizzrah was on the ball in responding to emails and going over and beyond to ensure that not only I understood what needed to be done, but that his toolset was debugged and ready to deliver. Awesome all around experience with EZToolkit and Wizzrah.
    Thanks my friend

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738 ... LastLast