20 26.67%
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #926  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by sweathog66 View Post
    I'm guessing S-ON. When I boot this is what I have listed:

****** TAMPERED *********
    ****** UNLOCKED *********
    EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-2.13.0000
    RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
    OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
    eMMC-boot
    Nov 25 2012.18:37:14-1
    If you have teamviewer, I can help you.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Also you should work on getting s off.

Well If I look at the file I pushed it says soffbin3 - dated 2/20/2013

I tried to apply cm-10.2.0-evita (cyanogenmod)

And the version is 2.14. I mis-typed.

Hopefully I can recover from this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #928  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Well If I look at the file I pushed it says soffbin3 - dated 2/20/2013

I tried to apply cm-10.2.0-evita (cyanogenmod)

And the version is 2.14. I mis-typed.

Hopefully I can recover from this.
    Yes, do you have teamviewer. It would be the easiest way to fix your problem.

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Since I do not know what teamviewer is, NO I do not.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #930  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Since I do not know what teamviewer is, NO I do not.
    Try it out. I can help you personally.

arze176 likes this.

Try it out. I can help you personally.

That would be much appreciated. Just let me know when you are available.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #932  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Right now.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #933  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Email me the pass and id.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #934  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Or you can P.M me.

Default Re: EZToolkit Adv: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OF

If recovery was not able to flash how did the step of flashing CyanogenMod come about?
    Wizzrah...does your toolkit have the official build of twrp? Or the unofficial version?

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app
    Ability is what you are capable of doing,
    Motivation determines what you do,
    Attitude determines how well you do it.
    Confucious
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #936  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: EZToolkit Adv: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OF

Quote Originally Posted by arze176 View Post
    If recovery was not able to flash how did the step of flashing CyanogenMod come about?
    Wizzrah...does your toolkit have the official build of twrp? Or the unofficial version?

Official. Next update will have both recoveries, including the one that supports android 4.4.

arze176 likes this.

S-on means you have to flash the boot image manually or you will get hangs and bootloops. Try and obtain s-off. It makes things so much easier. Also when flashing ROMs. I would stay away from any that specify to use a certain modified version of twrp or cwm. Its your choice but. The best ROMs work with official twrp or official cwm. If your leaning towards kit kat. Just make sure your recovery is the latest version. Good luck

Confucious
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #938  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

S-on means you have to flash the boot image manually or you will get hangs and bootloops. Try and obtain s-off. It makes things so much easier. Also when flashing ROMs. I would stay away from any that specify to use a certain modified version of twrp or cwm. Its your choice but. The best ROMs work with official twrp or official cwm. If your leaning towards kit kat. Just make sure your recovery is the latest version. Good luck

S off should be easier in the next toolkit. I'm running an un official recovery and it works great.

wizzrah - thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated.

The ROM i put on must have a very small issue

when I unlock the screen and I have the clock, its telling me that it cannot connect to yahoo weather, yet I can open the app and obtain weather fine. Oh well.

Is there a better/recommended ROM for the HTC One X (evita) ?
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #940  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

wizzrah - thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated.

The ROM i put on must have a very small issue

when I unlock the screen and I have the clock, its telling me that it cannot connect to yahoo weather, yet I can open the app and obtain weather fine. Oh well.

Is there a better/recommended ROM for the HTC One X (evita) ?
    I highly recommend cleanrom 7 r2 and that you obtain s off.

Get s off and then flash beastmode kernel.

I saw you had soffbin3 zipped up so that might have been the problem. Don't unzip onex.zip, just soffbin3.zip and take out the file inside.

Follow just 5 simple steps and Volla you are unlocked.. true wonder.. thanks so much

Well, I did something wrong. Now the phone just reboots all the time. I just get the HTC logo "HTC quietly brilliant" and it restarts, over and over again....ugh....

I can get into TWRP but no backup, I guess it's bricked unless there is a way to recover it.
    I ended up in the same boat, cannot recover and it keeps rebooting to the recovery screen with no data. Wizzrah, can you help me with this as well. I download soffbin too but it shows S-ON for me as well. Here's what I see.

EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-2.14.0000
    RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
    OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
    eMMC-boot
    Nov 26 2012.18:37:14:-1

I do have Teamviewer and I can send you my ID and pwd..
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #943  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Tapukakababa View Post
    I ended up in the same boat, cannot recover and it keeps rebooting to the recovery screen with no data. Wizzrah, can you help me with this as well. I download soffbin too but it shows S-ON for me as well. Here's what I see.

EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-2.14.0000
    RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
    OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
    eMMC-boot
    Nov 26 2012.18:37:14:-1

I do have Teamviewer and I can send you my ID and pwd..
    Sure.

Thanked by:
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #944  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I'm so excited to release my next update! New toolkit, new website, new roms. Yes...

20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #945  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

A cloud toolkit... The next toolkit will be sweet...

arze176 likes this.

I'm so excited to release my next update! New toolkit, new website, new roms. Yes...

Did you say new roms? =-O

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app
    Confucious
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #947  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Did you say new roms? =-O

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app
    Yesssssssssss...

arze176 likes this.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I'm *really* new to rooting, etc. Any chance you could write a quick step-by-step guide to using this tool to install CynogenMod? I just did a factory reset on my AT&T HTC One X (with the latest updates).
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #949  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by timtamboy63 View Post
    I'm *really* new to rooting, etc. Any chance you could write a quick step-by-step guide to using this tool to install CynogenMod? I just did a factory reset on my AT&T HTC One X (with the latest updates).
    Not until I release my next update. I feel that there is no point in writing a guide that will take me 4 hours to make if I'm going to change it soon.

Really quick outline:

Step 1. Unlock bootloader.
    Step 2. Flash a recovery.
    Step 3. Root
    Step 4. S OFF

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

I got everything done except getting the S-off......I just can't get it to go off, using the tool. Says to many links. I do have SU running. and it says tampered and unlocked in the fastboot screen. I must need some help..lol.
    Im working a an ATT HTC One X

Here is most of the cmd window;

(bootloader) Boot/Recovery signature checking...
    (bootloader) Boot/Recovery signature checking...
    (bootloader) setup_tag addr=0x80400100 cmdline add=0xC02F50C4
    (bootloader) TAG:Ramdisk OK
    (bootloader) TAG:skuid 0x2FD0C
    (bootloader) TAG:hero panel = 0x4940047
    (bootloader) TAG:engineerid = 0x5
    (bootloader) TAG: PS ID = 0x0
    (bootloader) TAG: Gyro ID = 0x2
    (bootloader) Device CID is super CID
    (bootloader) CID is super CID
    (bootloader) Backup CID is CWS__001
    (bootloader) setting->cid::CWS__001
    (bootloader) serial number: HT2A1W305860
    (bootloader) command line length =737
    (bootloader) active commandline: poweron_status=32 reset_status=0 board_e
    (bootloader) lite.disable_uart3=0 diag.enabled=0 board_elite.debug_uart=0
    (bootloader) userdata_sel=0 androidboot.emmc=true androidboot.pagesize=2
    (bootloader) 048 skuid=0 ddt=20 ats=0 androidboot.lb=1 td.sf=1 td.td=1 t
    (bootloader) d.ofs=328 td.prd=1 td.dly=0 td.tmo=300 hlog.ofs=628 un.ofs=6
    (bootloader) 94 imc_online_log=0 androidboot.efuse_info=FSSL androidboot
    (bootloader) .baseband=0.24p.32.09.06 androidboot.cid=CWS__001 androidboo
    (bootloader) t.devicerev=3 androidboot.batt_poweron=good_battery androidb
    (bootloader) oot.carrier=ATT andr
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[0].name=misc
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[1].name=recovery
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[2].name=boot
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[3].name=system
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[4].name=local
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[5].name=cache
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[6].name=userdata
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[7].name=devlog
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[8].name=pdata
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[9].name=fat
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[A].name=extra
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[B].name=reserve
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[C].name=radio
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[D].name=adsp
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[E].name=dsps
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[F].name=wcnss
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[10].name=radio_config
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[11].name=modem_st1
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[12].name=modem_st2
    (bootloader) aARM_Partion[13].name=reserve
    (bootloader) partition number=20
    (bootloader) Valid partition num=20
    (bootloader) setting_get_bootmode() = 9
    (bootloader) ram size = 0
    (bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_SET_DDR_MPU ret = 0
    (bootloader) smem 90005000 (phy 90005000): TZ_HTC_SVC_UPDATE_SMEM ret = 0
    (bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_LOG_OPERATOR ret = 0
    (bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_ENC ret = 0
    (bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_DISABLE ret = 474079232 (0x1C41E000)
    (bootloader) Start Verify: 3
    (bootloader) jump_to_kernel: machine_id(3766), tags_addr(0x80400100), ker
    (bootloader) nel_addr(0x80408000)
    (bootloader) -------------------hboot boot time:91179 msec
    FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
    finished. total time: 6.282s
    Last edited by numskull223; 01-12-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041 ... LastLast