Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1493
Like Tree94Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #976  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: EZToolkit Adv: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OF

Quote Originally Posted by numskull223 View Post
    I down loaded all 3 of these links.

Posted via Android Central App
    From here????

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: EZToolkit Adv: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OF

I downloaded this also from this pg.

Sense 5, Android 4.2.2 *

KickDroid XL v5.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    From here????

wizzrah,
    Thanks for all your help.
    I think I have the correct rom now. Is there a step by step procedure out there I can follow or something? Thanks.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #979  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

wizzrah,
    Thanks for all your help.
    I think I have the correct rom now. Is there a step by step procedure out there I can follow or something? Thanks.
    Just flash the rom in recovery and then flash the boot.img like I told you before.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Can you refresh my memory about the boot img
    This will make s-off?
    AT&T HTC One X
    Beastmode_reloaded 3.0+
    ViperXL 4.2
    Sense 5.0
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #981  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Can you refresh my memory about the boot img
    This will make s-off?
    No. You will not get S-OFF with this. I would actually prefer to show you via teamviewer if that is ok.

Thanked by:

No. You will not get S-OFF with this. I would actually prefer to show you via teamviewer if that is ok.
    That's fine, what's a good time. I will be back home from work at 3:30 pm

AT&T HTC One X
    Beastmode_reloaded 3.0+
    ViperXL 4.2
    Sense 5.0

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

I ended up in the same boat, cannot recover and it keeps rebooting to the recovery screen with no data. Wizzrah, can you help me with this as well. I download soffbin too but it shows S-ON for me as well. Here's what I see.

****** TAMPERED *********
    ****** UNLOCKED *********
    EVITA PVT SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-2.14.0000
    RADIO-0.24p.32.09.06
    OpenDSP-v34.1.0.45.1219
    eMMC-boot
    Nov 26 2012.18:37:14:-1

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    So, my sdcard needed to be wiped clean and I had to flash a recovery image again on top of the corrupt recovery I had. Then I pushed to it. But even after flashing the ROM it was still booting the phone back to TWRP. It was the boot.img which was making the phone to go back to TWRP everytime even after ROM was installed. So Wizzrah gave the idea to directly flash the boot.img onto fastboot which came from KickDroid ROM zip and it did the trick.

wizzrah helped me out with that one. Thanks a ton man. if anybody needs to get out of the booting in TWRP everytime issues, here are wizzrah's instructions you need to follow

------------------------
    1. On your PC in the ROM.zip, take out the boot.img and put it in the directory where you have the adb and fastboot files.

2. Boot into fastboot.

3.Open cmd. Change the directory to the folder where you have those files.

4.type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

5. Reboot the phone.

The phone should boot.
    ------------------------

Now the phone has KickDroidXL Sense 5 ROM and is working in perfect condition and has root access as well.

it still does have that recovery issue which I have to fix somehow, but phone is back to working thanks to Wizzrah, i really appreciate the time he took to help me with this.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Quote Originally Posted by Tapukakababa View Post
    So, my sdcard needed to be wiped clean and I had to flash a recovery image again on top of the corrupt recovery I had. Then I pushed to it. But even after flashing the ROM it was still booting the phone back to TWRP. It was the boot.img which was making the phone to go back to TWRP everytime even after ROM was installed. So Wizzrah gave the idea to directly flash the boot.img onto fastboot which came from KickDroid ROM zip and it did the trick.

wizzrah helped me out with that one. Thanks a ton man. if anybody needs to get out of the booting in TWRP everytime issues, here are wizzrah's instructions you need to follow

------------------------
    1. On your PC in the ROM.zip, take out the boot.img and put it in the directory where you have the adb and fastboot files.

2. Boot into fastboot.

3.Open cmd. Change the directory to the folder where you have those files.

4.type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

5. Reboot the phone.

The phone should boot.
    ------------------------

Now the phone has KickDroidXL Sense 5 ROM and is working in perfect condition and has root access as well.

it still does have that recovery issue which I have to fix somehow, but phone is back to working thanks to Wizzrah, i really appreciate the time he took to help me with this.
    Were you able to achieve s-off?
    S-off makes a lot of things possible.
    What is the recovery issue you are having?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    Ability is what you are capable of doing,
    Motivation determines what you do,
    Attitude determines how well you do it.
    Confucious
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #985  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by arze176 View Post
    Were you able to achieve s-off?
    S-off makes a lot of things possible.
    What is the recovery issue you are having?

No S-OFF. We will met up again to get it done. I just want him to enjoy his phone for a little. :P

He has a double recovery. I would say to erase the recovery completely and then flash it again.

P.S Am I starting a "quotes in signature" thing? Lol

Thanked by:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #986  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-2014-01-16_205944.png

Lol

Confucious
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #988  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I am currently working on the back end server for the toolkit. This next toolkit will bring in bug fixes and should be no more than 2MB in size. The toolkit will connect to a server to download files like recoveries and other necessary files from in the cloud on the fly. All downloads will now be on a private server (that I configure) for more security and the server is able to handle more downloads (my toolkit is very popular) since it is connected to a 1gigabit internet connection. A redesigned website is coming as well. I'm also supporting more devices. Lots to come!

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

I am currently working on the back end server for the toolkit. This next toolkit will bring in bug fixes and should be no more than 2MB in size. The toolkit will connect to a server to download files like recoveries and other necessary files from in the cloud on the fly. All downloads will now be on a private server (that I configure) for more security and the server is able to handle more downloads (my toolkit is very popular) since it is connected to a 1gigabit internet connection. A redesigned website is coming as well. I'm also supporting more devices. Lots to come!

What about the ROM development lol

Confucious
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #990  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Toolkits first.

Toolkits first.

:-)

Confucious

Is it easy to brink an One X, if the S is on, and you try to install rom? I've been reading that it is.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #993  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Is it easy to brink an One X, if the S is on, and you try to install rom? I've been reading that it is.
    No. And if you do it is easy to get out of.

No. And if you do it is easy to get out of.
    Im just reading to much....bored...lol.
    Oh I did backup my stock rom thats on my X

I have these roms; Which is best?
    kickdroidxl_v5.0.0.0

radavs_stock_jb_4.2.2_5.08.841.3

radavs_stock_jb_4.2.2_5.08.841.1

radavs_stock_jb_4.2.2_5.08.841.3_deodex
    Last edited by numskull223; 01-18-2014 at 05:42 PM.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #995  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Im just reading to much....bored...lol.
    Oh I did backup my stock rom thats on my X

I have these roms; Which is best?
    kickdroidxl_v5.0.0.0

radavs_stock_jb_4.2.2_5.08.841.3

radavs_stock_jb_4.2.2_5.08.841.1

radavs_stock_jb_4.2.2_5.08.841.3_deodex
    Kickdroid.

Kickdroid.
    is it clean of bloatware from ATT
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #997  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

is it clean of bloatware from ATT
    Yes. you wanna get on Teamviewer right now? P.M me

Yes. you wanna get on Teamviewer right now? P.M me
    Sent
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #999  

Global Posts
    2,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Hey guys, the AT&T HTC One X will be updated to Sense 5 Android 4.2.2. Please, don't accept the update.

Gotta quick question, is there any other roms out there that doesn't look like Gingerbread and that runs smooth on a HTC one x? After we put kickdroid on, I've had to reboot 3 times cause it looses the 4g signal. And it's laggy sometimes.....actually not as smooth as the factory Rom ..I like the factory look...just hated all the bloatware.
    Since you was able to get s-off, can I just install Rom straight from you toolkit? If so, what about that boot img, do I have to do that everytime?

Last edited by numskull223; 01-19-2014 at 04:17 AM.
    AT&T HTC One X
    Beastmode_reloaded 3.0+
    ViperXL 4.2
    Sense 5.0
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243 ... LastLast