75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep!

55 73.33%
  • Nu-uh! I need more help!

20 26.67%
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1497
Like Tree94Likes

Default Re: EZToolkit Cloud Evita One XL (AT&T)

Wating for the site to be up....i am stuck at Rooting My HTC One X "Download SuperSU".
    Last edited by crazyguy7; 03-09-2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Missing Info

Is the beastmode 3.5 better than 3.0+?

Posted via Android Central App
    AT&T HTC One X
    Beastmode_reloaded 3.0+
    ViperXL 4.2
    Sense 5.0
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1303  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by numskull223 View Post
    Is the beastmode 3.5 better than 3.0+?

Beastmode 3.5 is the same as 3.0.

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1304  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by crazyguy7 View Post
    Wating for the site to be up....i am stuck at Rooting My HTC One X "Download SuperSU".
    Sorry, my bad. It is back up temporarily to keep the toolkit working while I move domains. Try now.

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1305  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

New website = new toolkit. Coming soon.

New kit woot, which phone will this one be for?

AT&T HTC One X
    Beastmode_reloaded 3.0+
    ViperXL 4.2
    Sense 5.0
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1307  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

New kit woot, which phone will this one be for?

HTC One XL, HTC One, HTC One V, HTC One VX, HTC One S, HTC Explorer, HTC Vivid, basically as many HTC devices as possible. This one will specifically be for the One XL. I hope to get donations to buy more servers, buy Cloudflare Pro ( to fight ddos) and buy a Verisign SSL certificate. Finally, after all of that, I want to translate all toolkits into multiple languages so everyone can use it

Good stuff is coming!

Thanked by 2:
    UJ95x and numskull223 like this.

Will this one work with the Verizon HTC one running 4.4.2 kitkat?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1309  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

No.

OK Wizzrah getting setup with my old PayPal account updating it and what not with new credit cards yadda yadda yadda .Will try and send you a little something OK....AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL Your help...
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1311  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by tOSURox View Post
    OK Wizzrah getting setup with my old PayPal account updating it and what not with new credit cards yadda yadda yadda .Will try and send you a little something OK....AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL Your help...
    My website is down so you can go through the xda link if you want:

If you need help with anything else, or you run into trouble, I'll be here

Pay Pal didnt take my Old Credit card #.Gotta Give them all new Info ..So its going t take 2 - 3 Business days...

I guess its For Security Purpose..So its Coming your way Wizzrah Just a couple more days
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1313  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Pay Pal didnt take my Old Credit card #.Gotta Give them all new Info ..So its going t take 2 - 3 Business days...

I guess its For Security Purpose..So its Coming your way Wizzrah Just a couple more days
    Lol, no rush. Thanks!

I just picked up a Rogers HTC One X as a spare phone and I see this as best method to follow to root/install custom rom to this phone. This will be my first attempt, everything looks good, also I have a HTC One on Virgin (Bell) can I assume I us the same method to root/install custom rom

Anything in particular I should watch out for, the HTC One X is on 4.1.1 update 3.18
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1315  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by La Ghoulstra View Post
    I just picked up a Rogers HTC One X as a spare phone and I see this as best method to follow to root/install custom rom to this phone. This will be my first attempt, everything looks good, also I have a HTC One on Virgin (Bell) can I assume I us the same method to root/install custom rom

Anything in particular I should watch out for, the HTC One X is on 4.1.1 update 3.18
    I assume the One X has a Qualcomm processor?

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1316  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by La Ghoulstra View Post

If so, I think you should be fine. But please wait, I have a new toolkit coming out.

AWW Man ...I went to your Website and Its down...Hurry Man...Bought a HTC One X on Ebay..for 28$...I want to Use the Tool kit again and its GONE..

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    If so, I think you should be fine. But please wait, I have a new toolkit coming out.

18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1318  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

AWW Man ...I went to your Website and Its down...Hurry Man...Bought a HTC One X on Ebay..for 28$...I want to Use the Tool kit again and its GONE..
    Sorry, new website means new toolkit. I changed the name because:

1. .me domains are expensive and all of this is coming out of my pocket for you guys

2. I kept getting DDoS. I wanted a new name.

3. Wanted a simpler design.

I'll try to finish today.

Thanked by:

WIZZRAH....Let Me Know If you received a Payment from me..I got the Confirmation Last Night..
    Thanked by 2:
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1320  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

WIZZRAH....Let Me Know If you received a Payment from me..I got the Confirmation Last Night..
    Yes! Can't thank you enough! That was generous of you and I can now pay for the server for some time

21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1321  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I revamped the new website. It looks so good and I can't wait to release it!

Keep the Help Coming and Ill Keep Giving you help too...
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1323  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Keep the Help Coming and Ill Keep Giving you help too...
    Sounds like something the mafia would say... O_o Lol jk.

You got one for 28$, man that was a deal. I've been trying to score one on eBay just to play around with!!

AT&T HTC One X
    Beastmode_reloaded 3.0+
    ViperXL 4.2
    Sense 5.0
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1325  

Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

You got one for 28$, man that was a deal. I've been trying to score one on eBay just to play around with!!

The One X is a good phone

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 50515253545556 ... LastLast