UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illogicalmind

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Try cleanrom r2 and flash the beastmode kernel 3.5.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to wait until they get Sense 5.5 so I can disable blinkfeed. Appreciate it though.

I did Mark and copy the Token, but I don't know why it wouldn't paste it to HTCdev. It pasted fine to notepad. Annoying little stuff. I didn't take the time to figure it out. Just did it the other way. Thanks Again. I was going nuts without having Root

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

I think I'm going to wait until they get Sense 5.5 so I can disable blinkfeed. Appreciate it though.

I did Mark and copy the Token, but I don't know why it wouldn't paste it to HTCdev. It pasted fine to notepad. Annoying little stuff. I didn't take the time to figure it out. Just did it the other way. Thanks Again. I was going nuts without having Root

I think kickdroid rom lets you disable BlinkFeed. But I don't remember. Also you don't have to wait for anything because there's so many roms to try! I recommend you have at least have 1 backup in recovery and wipe before flashing any rom.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

You can disable Blinkfeed on CleanROM. It asks you when running it for the first time if you want Traditional or New. Choose Traditional, and it is gone (so far as I can tell). I do load a new launcher first thing too, but pretty sure it was gone with that first question.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

You can disable Blinkfeed on CleanROM. It asks you when running it for the first time if you want Traditional or New. Choose Traditional, and it is gone (so far as I can tell). I do load a new launcher first thing too, but pretty sure it was gone with that first question.

Yeah and doesn't it install nova launcher when you choose that option? Or am I wrong?

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I believe magio ROM has removed blinkfeed from screen and has the option in personalize what kind of home screen you want. But I don't think its at 5.5

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Yeah and doesn't it install nova launcher when you choose that option? Or am I wrong?

That sounds like an aroma option. Like to remove sense completely. Which sucks cause some of the ui is still there and it sucks lol. When I tried it I was upset cause having sense 5 but no sense options drove me crazy. Its like it lingered there teasing me that it wasn't completely gone. Lol

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

That sounds like an aroma option. Like to remove sense completely. Which sucks cause some of the ui is still there and it sucks lol. When I tried it I was upset cause having sense 5 but no sense options drove me crazy. Its like it lingered there teasing me that it wasn't completely gone. Lol

Yeah lol. It was there, but at the same time it wasn't there. xD What a troll, that aroma installer, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

I believe magio ROM has removed blinkfeed from screen and has the option in personalize what kind of home screen you want. But I don't think its at 5.5

There any sense 5.5 roms yet I think.

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Yeah lol. It was there, but at the same time it wasn't there. xD What a troll, that aroma installer, huh?

- - - Updated - - -

There any sense 5.5 roms yet I think.

I check the threads daily lol. Flashoholic here. I haven't seen any sense 5.5 but....it has been two hours so idk lol

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

The best bet is if you flash a sense ROM then use sense. If not there's always aosp aokp miui xperia etc...... Lol

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I am happy with shoredroid 4.4.2 is working great for three days lol

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I check the threads daily lol. Flashoholic here. I haven't seen any sense 5.5 but....it has been two hours so idk lol

LOL two hours.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I've decided to split the next update into two version. One will be the very simple version which will get the job done. The next will be a version for advanced users. The advanced version will have all the adb commands and let you flash your own recovery. I also added a neat feature (only cause I was bored) where you can change the color of the toolkit to your liking. It's going to come with goodie goodies! \(^~^)/ I just need to get my new website up and running which will be soon. The toolkit franchise will start. Things are about to get interesting... :p

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Well, I finally got moved to another hoster. This time there should be no trouble :) Wizzrah.pw is down, so I changed to direct download for now. I have a new website up, but it's not ready yet. It comes with SSL by Comodo as well. The next update is going to be unique... expect it soon...very soon.

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

What are the chances of adding the script or cmd for removal of red tampered text on HTC splash screen

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

What are the chances of adding the script or cmd for removal of red tampered text on HTC splash screen

The chances are high. I'm willing to put every feature possible in the advanced version of my next toolkit.

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I have just announced my new toolkit line called "EZToolkit." I have a new website: https://www.eztoolkitsfor.me which is again encrypted and verified safe by Comodo. All downloads are on encrypted servers for safety. I have moved to a new Anti-DDoS (Direct Denial of Service) resistant server with a faster connection. You can now change colors on the toolkit :p

The advanced version of the toolkit will come later.

I worked hard, so you don't have to. Enjoy.

Happy Holidays.

-Wizzrah

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

Quick math: My toolkit as of 12/19/13 has been download 4827 times. If I had charged .50 cents for every toolkit, I would of made over 2 grand excluding tax. Daaaaaaang. Good thing I love freeware as much as the next guy or gal :). No worries people. I plan to never charge for my toolkits and you are free to distribute it as you please.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

If you find the website link down, it is because I am still doing edits and managing stuff. I am trying to get everything back A.S.A.P

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca