1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

UXToolkit
    UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-app2.png

Unlock your bootloader, flash recoveries, root, and obtain S-OFF all with this easy to use toolkit.

Features:

-ADB/Fastboot Command Buttons (ADB reboot bootloader, reboot recovery, logcat, shell, devices)(Fastboot erase cache, getvar cid, oem boot, devices)

-Enter your own ADB Command

-Push Files to the Phone

-Check for ADB/Fastboot devices

-Flash boot.img (If necessary)

-Clean, no BS interface

-Metro-esque UI

-Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1

For 32-bit computers, you need to download the latest version of .NET from Microsoft:

Links:

Donate:

Guide:

Awesome support:

UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-2014-03-25_161801.png

I try to be really careful when I code my toolkits, but if you find any bugs or problems, Email me and I will fix it.

Have suggestions for new features? Let me know via email as well.

Enjoy.

-Wizzrah

Last edited by wizzrah; 04-09-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    Thanked by 22:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

Default Re: How To Root and Unlock Bootloader on AT&T HTC ONE X after the OTA 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 3.18

This works on the 4.1.1 ota update?
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: How To Root and Unlock Bootloader on AT&T HTC ONE X after the OTA 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 3.18

Yep!

Sent from my HTC One X using AC Forums mobile app
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:

**** yes it work thank god.... I was struggling trying to get to this step.. Glad i found your post and Much Thanks to Hasoon for his Marvelous work... Kudos
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Walker View Post
    **** yes it work thank god.... I was struggling trying to get to this step.. Glad i found your post and Much Thanks to Hasoon for his Marvelous work... Kudos
    Yes he is quite the developer!

It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Walker View Post
    Hey, what step were you stuck on?

Thanked by 2:

not getting the message that's asking me if I want to unlock the bootloader. Could it be because I was already rooted and just updated my RUU to 3.18?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by _407 View Post
    not getting the message that's asking me if I want to unlock the bootloader. Could it be because I was already rooted and just updated my RUU to 3.18?
    You were rooted before? hmmm...
    well do you mean you just updated to the 3.18 update?
    Also, is it that the toolkit is not showing the pop-ups? what step are you stuck on?

Ive tried this about 5 times now. and every time i put in my token ID on HTCDev i always get the error code: 160 error reason: mid not allowed. Can someone help me with this?

Edit: forgot to add that my phone is the AT&T HTC One X.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by noah_dunlap View Post
    Ive tried this about 5 times now. and every time i put in my token ID on HTCDev i always get the error code: 160 error reason: mid not allowed. Can someone help me with this?

Edit: forgot to add that my phone is the AT&T HTC One X.
    Are you copying everything that is suppose to be included in the command prompt?

yes. I checked it about 10 times and it still comes up with the error.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

yes. I checked it about 10 times and it still comes up with the error.
    Hmmm, so you are sure you are following exactly what the toolkit is saying? And just so you know I have an att one x too and I'm rooted and boot unlocked.

Yes I'm sure. I gave up on the toolkit and tried some other website. But it said to root first the install cwm then unlock bootloader. So I did the root and it said it worked but when I tried to install cwm it first of all said that the install for cwm failed and then I think I got it to work but I installed rom manager and it said that I needed to root my phone to have cwm. So I guess the root didn't work.

Sorry if I messed up on anything I'm in class right now on my phone so I'm not really paying attention much.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Yes I'm sure. I gave up on the toolkit and tried some other website. But it said to root first the install cwm then unlock bootloader. So I did the root and it said it worked but when I tried to install cwm it first of all said that the install for cwm failed and then I think I got it to work but I installed rom manager and it said that I needed to root my phone to have cwm. So I guess the root didn't work.

Sorry if I messed up on anything I'm in class right now on my phone so I'm not really paying attention much.
    It would be great if you could tell me where you read this.

I did step one and step two and was about to go onto to step three when i realized it didnt actually root it, so i didnt have cwm installed either.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I did step one and step two and was about to go onto to step three when i realized it didnt actually root it, so i didnt have cwm installed either.
    Well I see some flaws.
    1. The is for the international HTC One X
    2.Usually to root, you flash from a custom recovery.
    Have you tried the recovery flashing from the toolkit?

No i havent but thank you for telling me that. ill try that tomorrow. If i was to flash from a custom recovery would it then let me root my device?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

No i havent but thank you for telling me that. ill try that tomorrow. If i was to flash from a custom recovery would it then let me root my device?
    Once you put the recovery on it, you can. After that, just follow what I did for rooting. But I still wouldn't recommend it. I would unlock the bootloader first to prevent any problems from occurring.

Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

If only the one x + had s-off

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Once you put the recovery on it, you can. After that, just follow what I did for rooting. But I still wouldn't recommend it. I would unlock the bootloader first to prevent any problems from occurring.

Usually you have to unlock the boot loader warning all data will be lost sorry its the way it goes but after its unlocked flash your recovery through fast boot and flash the super.su.zip or super users.zip what ever the root guide dictates a you use and you should be rooted for s-off not sure but i'm sure you have to have an unlocked boot loader and deff rooted (after flashing that .zip) but it should all be in root kit guide updated for s-off flashing custom roms is different story but one step at a time

Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    It would be great if you could tell me where you read this.
    Yea you have to unlock the boot loader if the tool kit isn't working you can always do the guide on the htcdev site and download the android sdk or simply find the 2 files you need elsewhere and follow the prompt instructions its straight forward and get your unlock token once its registered they will send you an e mail with your unlock key WARNING ALL INFORMATION WILL BE WIPED THERE IS NO OTHER WAY SO SAVE WHAT YOU CAN ON PAPER THROUGH DROP BOX A FLASH STORAGE DEVICE THERE ARE 2 APPS YOU CAN DOWN LOAD CALLED SMS AND CALL BACK UP AND RESTORE THEY'RE FREE !! BACK UP THE XML FILES THEY CREATE TO ANY CLOUD OR FLASH DRIVE sync your contacts with google settings> accounts and sync touch on gmail and follow this make sure your contacts sync

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1376905463694.jpg   UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1376905473381.jpg   UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)-1376905481843.jpg  
    Thanked by:
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by metle_geek View Post
    Usually you have to unlock the boot loader warning all data will be lost sorry its the way it goes but after its unlocked flash your recovery through fast boot and flash the super.su.zip or super users.zip what ever the root guide dictates a you use and you should be rooted for s-off not sure but i'm sure you have to have an unlocked boot loader and deff rooted (after flashing that .zip) but it should all be in root kit guide updated for s-off flashing custom roms is different story but one step at a time

I unlocked my bootloader and still had my data for some reason. Although unlocking your bootloader is suppose to WIPE EVERYTHING. Yes. I used the recovery flashing method for rooting as I stated above as well as provided the file. People will have to PM if they want S-Off, maybe I'll put it in the guide. Sorry, I'm not an expert on the One X plus. I'll write a rom guide later.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Yea you have to unlock the boot loader if the tool kit isn't working you can always do the guide on the htcdev site and download the android sdk or simply find the 2 files you need elsewhere and follow the prompt instructions its straight forward and get your unlock token once its registered they will send you an e mail with your unlock key WARNING ALL INFORMATION WILL BE WIPED THERE IS NO OTHER WAY SO SAVE WHAT YOU CAN ON PAPER THROUGH DROP BOX A FLASH STORAGE DEVICE THERE ARE 2 APPS YOU CAN DOWN LOAD CALLED SMS AND CALL BACK UP AND RESTORE THEY'RE FREE !! BACK UP THE XML FILES THEY CREATE TO ANY CLOUD OR FLASH DRIVE sync your contacts with google settings> accounts and sync touch on gmail and follow this make sure your contacts sync

Nice. I'll add this into the guide once I look into it.
    Banned

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Default Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Lol its cool but we have yet to obtain s-off sense we need a white card and special files so we have to flash our kernel separate thru abd (it sucks) abd because if this and the nand partition being blocked off its making it difficult for any 4.2.2 rom

25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Lol its cool but we have yet to obtain s-off sense we need a white card and special files so we have to flash our kernel separate thru abd (it sucks) abd because if this and the nand partition being blocked off its making it difficult for any 4.2.2 rom

I have s-off as you can see in one of the pics. I have a bunch of 4.2 roms that I have on my Comp and i even have cyanogengen mod 10.2 (4.3) for the Evita. This also reminds me I should post the links to these roms as well! I wish I could help with the one x plus but sadly I have no experience with that phone.
    Last edited by wizzrah; 08-20-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Thanked by:
Page 1 of 60 1234 ... LastLast