- 2 Posts
How do I change the source for pictures? Android 4.1
When I send a pic on social media I am asked to choose a source - Camera or Gallery. When I choose Gallery if gives me heaps of options including phone, dropbox and good drive. I accidentally selected dropbox and hit "always" rather than "just once". It's now locked on dropbox and I can't change the source. I have Android 4.1. How do I fix this?
Last edited by David Whittaker; 08-01-2013 at 07:35 PM.
- 08-02-2013, 03:02 AM #2
Re: How do I change the source for pictures? Android 4.1
Easy fix. Just go to your settings and click apps. Go to the dropbox app and scroll down to click the clear defaults button.
Sent from my HTC One X using AC Forums mobile app“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By kpxstar9 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 26Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:50 PM
- By xXXNotMVAMXXx in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:36 PM
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2013, 11:40 PM
- By barner04 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2013, 10:55 PM
- By VladimirB in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2013, 01:19 PM