- 2 Posts
How do I change the source for pictures? Android 4.1
When I send a pic on social media I am asked to choose a source - Camera or Gallery. When I choose Gallery if gives me heaps of options including phone, dropbox and good drive. I accidentally selected dropbox and hit "always" rather than "just once". It's now locked on dropbox and I can't change the source. I have Android 4.1. How do I fix this?
Last edited by David Whittaker; 08-01-2013 at 07:35 PM.
- 08-02-2013, 03:02 AM #2
- 716 Posts
- CleanRom 7
Re: How do I change the source for pictures? Android 4.1
Easy fix. Just go to your settings and click apps. Go to the dropbox app and scroll down to click the clear defaults button.
Sent from my HTC One X using AC Forums mobile app“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead." - Naruto Uzumaki :P
- By kpxstar9 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 26Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:50 PM
- By xXXNotMVAMXXx in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:36 PM
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2013, 11:40 PM
- By barner04 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 08-04-2013, 10:55 PM
- By VladimirB in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2013, 01:19 PM