HTC One X+ got stuck up on "Quietly Brilliant" Please help me! :(
I successfully unlocked my bootloader via Welcome to HTCdev and I was about to root my phone. I randomly search some information on how to do it. Some people offers instructions and files until my phone got stuck up on "Quietly Brilliant" screen but I can access to bootloader screen. when I try to select "Recovery" or "Factory Reset", my phone just keep on shutting down and nothing happens, I do not have any backups (even one!) What should I do?
- 08-13-2013, 08:34 AM #2
Re: HTC One X+ got stuck up on "Quietly Brilliant" Please help me! :(
Find the ruu for your phone and use that to restore back to stock. You can unlock the bootloader again and try to flash something else.
Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
- 08-13-2013, 12:04 PM #4
- 04-15-2014, 02:03 AM #5
- 04-23-2014, 02:05 AM #6"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson
My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
- By austriak in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:31 PM
- By Tam17 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2013, 07:44 PM
- By njim in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:40 AM
- By speedyjr in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 07:03 AM
- By hamsupjai in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 05:57 AM