HTC One X+ got stuck up on "Quietly Brilliant" Please help me! :(
I successfully unlocked my bootloader via Welcome to HTCdev and I was about to root my phone. I randomly search some information on how to do it. Some people offers instructions and files until my phone got stuck up on "Quietly Brilliant" screen but I can access to bootloader screen. when I try to select "Recovery" or "Factory Reset", my phone just keep on shutting down and nothing happens, I do not have any backups (even one!) What should I do?
- 08-13-2013, 07:34 AM #2
Re: HTC One X+ got stuck up on "Quietly Brilliant" Please help me! :(
Find the ruu for your phone and use that to restore back to stock. You can unlock the bootloader again and try to flash something else.
Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
- 08-13-2013, 11:04 AM #4
- 04-15-2014, 01:03 AM #5
- 04-23-2014, 01:05 AM #6“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By austriak in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:31 PM
- By Tam17 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2013, 06:44 PM
- By njim in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 07:40 AM
- By speedyjr in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 06:03 AM
- By hamsupjai in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:57 AM