So I'm able to upgrade my phone through att. I currently have the HTC one X and really like it with zero problems. Question is should I get the HTC one or the Samsung s4? Pros/cons on both would be great and any other opinions will help as well! Thanks for the help folks!

Ps before I got this one X I went through 3 s2s because they kept erasing everything I had in my phone. That's y I'm hesitant about the Samsung. Thanks again.
    08-22-2013 02:52 PM
    So I'm able to upgrade my phone through att. I currently have the HTC one X and really like it with zero problems. Question is should I get the HTC one or the Samsung s4? Pros/cons on both would be great and any other opinions will help as well! Thanks for the help folks!

Ps before I got this one X I went through 3 s2s because they kept erasing everything I had in my phone. That's y I'm hesitant about the Samsung. Thanks again.
    I guess its a matter of personal preference to be honest. Each has their own pros and cons. for example the htc one has no sd card slot while the s4 does. Or having a beautiful long lasting unibody metallic design on the one or plastic on the s4. I would recommend actually visiting a store to see if you can try em out. I love the Htc One though the S4 is also an awesome phone as well.
    08-22-2013 04:53 PM
    Decided to upgrade both lines with the samsung active so far great phone.
    09-01-2013 08:22 PM
    Decided to upgrade both lines with the samsung active so far great phone.
    Nice

Sent from my HTC One X using AC Forums mobile app
    09-01-2013 09:10 PM