- 11 Posts
Can't connect to D-LInk router
I just recently installed a new D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N router. My One X will not connect with it. Most of the time it doesn't even see the router. All of my other devices connect fine with it. I have 2 desktop computers, a laptop, a PS Vita, a PS3, and my wife's HTC Inspire. My previous router was a Linksys WRT54G and my phone connected with it fine. Has anyone else had problems with the HOX and D-Link routers? Thanks for any advice.
Last edited by panhandler; 08-23-2013 at 11:09 AM.
- 08-25-2013, 04:04 AM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Can't connect to D-LInk router
Thanks for the reply. I tried all of that to no avail. Here's how I solved it. I hooked up the WRT54G router to the D-Link router w/an ethernet cable and turned off DHCP on the Linksys. My phone connects to the Linksys router fine and then runs thru the D-Link. Problem solved!
- By bb6xt in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:08 PM
- By xoomer1 in forum Moto XReplies: 31Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:35 PM
- By sandeep552 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:22 AM
- By Devlyn16 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:41 AM
- By Greg C in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:53 AM