- 1 Posts
HTC Sense 5 Lock Screen Problem
I recently updated my One X to sense 5 and 4.2. And one thing is really annoying me; the lock screen is too sensitive, the smallest swipe and it unlocks. Therefore I find the phone going off in my pocket all the time, with programs opening and apps being deleted off my home page etc.
Does anyone know are there any options to change the lock screen settings to make it less sensitive
- 09-05-2013, 04:43 PM #2
Last edited by wizzrah; 09-08-2013 at 10:24 PM.
- 09-07-2013, 10:37 PM #3
- By jkel777 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
- By BygSii in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:49 AM
- By kenn99mm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:33 PM
- By Jason Hale in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 02:56 AM
- By benyb69 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:40 AM