- 751 Posts
- CleanRom 7
Error 160 MID not allowed? Here is an explanation.
It is giving you this error because your cid is not all ones or 11111111.
You need to change it to that and then you can unlock the bootloader.
This is sometimes refered to as supercid. What supercid does is that
1) it allows you to confuse htcdev to get you an unlock code and
2) it allows the flashing of any Rom.
Depending on the model you are have, it is easy to do.
You can try my guide:http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...18-update.html
Try Hasoon2000's toolkit:
You can try this:
Try Hasoon2000's all in one toolkit:
I'm not really sure, but I think the AT&T toolkit will work for Rogers, Telstra since they are all EVITA's with the S4 processor but research first.
I would check this forum out:
Last edited by wizzrah; 09-08-2013 at 02:01 PM.
- By amaranth75 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 36Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:57 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 21Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:20 PM
- By openweb in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:43 PM
- By Anna Sutherland in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:32 PM
- By fdyasin in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:31 PM