- 2 Posts
Htc One X broken...help!
So my one x recently got water damage. And it wouldn't turn on at all. So I decided to take it apart and in the process of that I was able to get it to turn on but I think I broke something also. I wanna sell this phone but I wont get a lot of money for it being broken. Does anybody a place where I can get it fixed or I can buy the new pieces for it. I put a picture of what it looks like when I power it on.
- 09-21-2013, 12:36 PM #2
- 09-21-2013, 12:37 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Htc One X broken...help!
So I had left it outside and it was raining, not to hard but apparently enough to get in my phone and shut it off. I realized it would not turn on, i stuck it on the charger, but the led light letting me know it was charging didn't come on. So then I stuck it in rice for two days still nothing...all I had was a dead phone. And this might be where I went wrong. I had looked up a video on how to take it apart. I had all the tools I needed but I may be a little inexperienced at taking it apart. I started to get the important part of the phone out but I have hit this part of the phone where it looked like white sheets of paper underneath the screen. Then after that I took it all out and was able to get it to turn on but when it did it looked like the picture. I think i just messed up the screen but I'm not exactly sure. If you need more answers I'll be here to answer them and thanks for your help too.
- 09-23-2013, 03:51 PM #5
- By agusiek in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:51 PM
- By Daniel Ratcliffe in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2013, 03:39 AM
- By K White1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 01:42 PM
- By sweetme1972 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:35 AM
- By MOST2K2 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 09:24 AM