HELP HTC ONE X stuck in slient mode
I hope someone can help. I just got my HTC one x and before I got it it worked great. Now I don't have any sound coming from it. I have tried.. holding down the power button and the volume button.. a soft reset.. a hard reset..muting and unmuting.. I have checked all volumes and they are turned up. I can hear sound through headphones. When I get a call or notifications the vibration button shows up like I put my phone on vibration mode. I don't know what else to do any thoughts and returning it is not an option.
- 10-02-2013, 03:36 PM #2“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead." - Naruto Uzumaki :P
- 10-02-2013, 05:46 PM #5
- 10-02-2013, 11:06 PM #7
- 10-03-2013, 12:38 AM #9
Re: HELP HTC ONE X stuck in slient mode
I've seen people stuck in headphones mode, but not silent mode in your case.
- By jdale025 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2013, 05:31 AM
- By delta7 in forum HTC OneReplies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:05 PM
- By zach_alt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:03 AM
- By patchs in forum HTC OneReplies: 41Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:45 AM
- By tigerNamedtony07 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:19 PM