Speakerphone automatically turns on when second call pops on the screen
I'm having a problem that I have not seen in any other post.
The speakerphone turns on when:
1) The headphones are plugged in
2) A call is taking place
3) Notification of another call pops on the screen asking to accept or decline the second call.
At that point my conversation leaves the headset and is heard on the speakerphone.
Same result if:
1) I try with different headphones (HTC, Apple, other)
2) The phone is in different positions/places. On my hand, on the desk, etc..
3) It was happening prior the the latest Verizon HTC software update. Continued after the update.
Does anyone know if this is a setting? or Could this be a software bug? or A hardware bug?
Thanks for your help.
Re: Speakerphone automatically turns on when second call pops on the screen
It could be a software bug. Maybe you should try a factory reset
Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2