- 1 Posts
Speakerphone automatically turns on when second call pops on the screen
I'm having a problem that I have not seen in any other post.
The speakerphone turns on when:
1) The headphones are plugged in
2) A call is taking place
3) Notification of another call pops on the screen asking to accept or decline the second call.
At that point my conversation leaves the headset and is heard on the speakerphone.
Same result if:
1) I try with different headphones (HTC, Apple, other)
2) The phone is in different positions/places. On my hand, on the desk, etc..
3) It was happening prior the the latest Verizon HTC software update. Continued after the update.
Does anyone know if this is a setting? or Could this be a software bug? or A hardware bug?
Thanks for your help.
- 10-05-2013, 08:58 PM #2
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- 729 Posts
- CleanRom 7
"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead." - Naruto Uzumaki :P
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:02 PM
- By zmann in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:16 AM
- By DJPardy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:54 AM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2013, 06:59 PM
- By KyleCentral26 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:15 PM