- 1 Posts
HTC One X - Phone won't charge, no damage recently to have caused this.
My phone randomly decided it didn't want to charge anymore. I charged it fine a few hours ago, but it won't register anything now. Tried 2 different cords, two USB slots, and a regular outlet, and nothing happens. I didn't drop it, no water got on it, it just.. decided against it. I have tried restarting it, taking the battery out. I don't see anything in the cord slots or the base of the phone. I'm out of ideas. There's no way I can afford a new phone. Any suggestions?
- 10-08-2013, 03:33 PM #2
- 43 Posts
Re: HTC One X - Phone won't charge, no damage recently to have caused this.
- 10-08-2013, 04:41 PM #3
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:06 AM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy RoundReplies: 18Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:55 PM
- By ljcool_17 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:45 PM
- By bubba_asia in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:28 PM
- By maryjane2300 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 11:58 AM