1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One X - Phone won't charge, no damage recently to have caused this.

My phone randomly decided it didn't want to charge anymore. I charged it fine a few hours ago, but it won't register anything now. Tried 2 different cords, two USB slots, and a regular outlet, and nothing happens. I didn't drop it, no water got on it, it just.. decided against it. I have tried restarting it, taking the battery out. I don't see anything in the cord slots or the base of the phone. I'm out of ideas. There's no way I can afford a new phone. Any suggestions?

Default Re: HTC One X - Phone won't charge, no damage recently to have caused this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Hatter View Post
    My phone randomly decided it didn't want to charge anymore. I charged it fine a few hours ago, but it won't register anything now. Tried 2 different cords, two USB slots, and a regular outlet, and nothing happens. I didn't drop it, no water got on it, it just.. decided against it. I have tried restarting it, taking the battery out. I don't see anything in the cord slots or the base of the phone. I'm out of ideas. There's no way I can afford a new phone. Any suggestions?
    Your provider may have some sort of flat rate repair deal. Normally a "refurbished" phone is swapped for yours at a nominal fee which is a lot cheaper than buying a no contract phone replacement. Fortunately, my phone was still within warranty when mine did that. Unless you got one of the very early phones, it should still be within the 1 year warranty. (IDK if all providers have the same warranty.)

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: HTC One X - Phone won't charge, no damage recently to have caused this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Hatter View Post
    How did you take the battery out of a HTC One X?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk