- 11 Posts
Please Suggest a Superb Custom ROM
I did messed my HTC one X and now it is totally empty(No system in it) with TWRP Recovery software.
I flashed Revolution HD and it got flashed successfully and later I have flashed boot image file too but it is getting strucked on HTC Logo screen.
Please find the screens enclosed of the mobile details and suggest me a good custom ROM.
- 10-13-2013, 02:43 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Please Suggest a Superb Custom ROM
I am not an expert but what I would do is:
Find and download Team Venom Viper X 4.0 rom. Stay with the stock kernel for now. Extract the boot.img file. In the bootloader run - fastboot erase cache - then flash the boot.img and erase cache again. Then reboot to recovery and install the ROM. Make sure you wipe cache, dalvik cache and data, basically like a factory reset. Make sure you give it enough time to boot up after you install the ROM and restart the system. 5-7 minutes. You can look for their forum on another site, the dev's are pretty helpful.
- By Ahmed El-hennawy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:25 PM
- By AwesomePalmPre127 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:56 PM
- By Nickco43 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:40 AM
- By Ed Downing in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:09 AM
- By nightfly72 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:09 AM