Can someone who knows how to resign apks help me?

erdemm

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I searched all over the internet and could not find a solution .I tried to resign calculator widget apk but no success i used many auto sign tools and although it says successfully signed but when i try to install on my nonrooted Htc One X app not installed error.Can someone help me to resign this apk so that it can work on my Htc One X.
Thank you

Attachments

• CalculatorWidget.apk
    295.1 KB · Views: 2

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I searched all over the internet and could not find a solution .I tried to resign calculator widget apk but no success i used many auto sign tools and although it says successfully signed but when i try to install on my nonrooted Htc One X app not installed error.Can someone help me to resign this apk so that it can work on my Htc One X.
Thank you

Unfortunately as I tried to help you before, I might as well just say it. It's sort of a pain to go and take the apk and break it down. I could probably do it, but since I'm not very experienced in this area, it would probably be better to just wait for a dev to answer you LOL. If you want to know, this is the process of signing an apk. This would also be a snap if you were rooted, but it seems you aren't. You can even try this calculator widget if you want.

But there is something else you can try! Although I'm not entirely sure if you need root for this.
You can try to install via adb.

Download this tool and install it. It's just an easier tool to use adb and fastboot rather then downloading android sdk.(unless you already have it)

Once installed go to C:\Program Files(x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot

Drag the apk in there.

Connect your phone and enable usb debugging.

Start the tool

Type "adb install CalculatorWidget.apk"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie