Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

    I recently bought HTC ONE X. JB VERSION 4.2.2. I wanted to root my phone but the task was not completed so i got stuck on the HTC ONE X LOGO. i am now on HBOOT 1.72 IMAGE VERSION 4.18.401.2. Help please direct me to a correct RUU for the new HBOOT 1.72 on my phone I have tried many bunch of stuff and they did not work. Please if there is any other alternative i really need your help i don't know much about developer but i got some stuff on my laptop. like SDK ADB fastboot and some ROMs i downloaded. I promise your help will not be in vain if you can help


    Okay first i search in Google on how to root i came across a tutorial that says one click root i download the software "r3-endeavor-insecurebootandroot" and use it as it were described on the sit, my phone turn off and hang on HTC ONE X LOGO, i decide to search for solution online i download cm-10.1.3-endeavoru and followed the instructions still no good result i download RUU did not work, still i search for how to push CM- to SDCARD so i can install with adbsideboot did not work too, and i did not backup anything.

    1 How do i Restore a nandroid backup, and please send me the link to download from.
    2 I can Install ClockworkMod recovery, but i don't know how to mount it as a USB drive? i will love to re-download all necessary tools to get my phone working again, i have many download but i don't want to make any more mistake the only download i trust now is my SDK and HTC USB driver.
  2. #2  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

    Quote Originally Posted by suppt2009 View Post
    I recently bought HTC ONE X. JB VERSION 4.2.2. I wanted to root my phone but the task was not completed so i got stuck on the HTC ONE X LOGO. i am now on HBOOT 1.72 IMAGE VERSION 4.18.401.2. Help please direct me to a correct RUU for the new HBOOT 1.72 on my phone I have tried many bunch of stuff and they did not work. Please if there is any other alternative i really need your help i don't know much about developer but i got some stuff on my laptop. like SDK ADB fastboot and some ROMs i downloaded. I promise your help will not be in vain if you can help


    Okay first i search in Google on how to root i came across a tutorial that says one click root i download the software "r3-endeavor-insecurebootandroot" and use it as it were described on the sit, my phone turn off and hang on HTC ONE X LOGO, i decide to search for solution online i download cm-10.1.3-endeavoru and followed the instructions still no good result i download RUU did not work, still i search for how to push CM- to SDCARD so i can install with adbsideboot did not work too, and i did not backup anything.

    1 How do i Restore a nandroid backup, and please send me the link to download from.
    2 I can Install ClockworkMod recovery, but i don't know how to mount it as a USB drive? i will love to re-download all necessary tools to get my phone working again, i have many download but i don't want to make any more mistake the only download i trust now is my SDK and HTC USB driver.
    Hello, I'm wizzrah and I'd be glad to help you.

    I just need to ask a few questions myself.

    1. Have you unlocked your bootloader?
    2. Have you flashed a recovery?
    3. Can you access bootloader mode?

    Also, please be careful when flashing RUU's.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

    Yes don all that
  4. #4  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

    Quote Originally Posted by suppt2009 View Post
    Yes don all that
    Could you give me a link to the root method you tried?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

    Thanks for your concern my phone is working now, the problem is i did not install the latest version of HTC sync, that is why i was on able to use side load boot loader.
  6. #6  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

    Quote Originally Posted by suppt2009 View Post
    Thanks for your concern my phone is working now, the problem is i did not install the latest version of HTC sync, that is why i was on able to use side load boot loader.
    Ah I see. Yeah HTC sync causes problems when trying to access these things. Well you got your phone working so nice going!

    Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  7. #7  

    Default Help to INstall OS on htc one x+

    HI, I have unlocked bootloader and already installed CWM. during the installation of custom rom it fails to install via CWM. now when i restart device it is just reaching to Htc logo and via CWM it say No OS Installed. Please help me in this regard

    My htc one X+ is
    Bootloader Unlocked
    Ship S-On RL
    HBOOT 1.72.0000


    Help Please
  8. #8  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: Help to INstall OS on htc one x+

    Quote Originally Posted by Imran shehzad View Post
    HI, I have unlocked bootloader and already installed CWM. during the installation of custom rom it fails to install via CWM. now when i restart device it is just reaching to Htc logo and via CWM it say No OS Installed. Please help me in this regard

    My htc one X+ is
    Bootloader Unlocked
    Ship S-On RL
    HBOOT 1.72.0000


    Help Please
    Since you have s-on you would have to flash the boot image of the rom. When does it say that the rom failed to flash? Did you make a backup?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Similar Threads

  1. Multiple phones later and still not having problems
    By Amber Noel Strom in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:07 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
  3. Phone says connected but Kies PC stuck at connecting or loading
    By brainstewn in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:56 PM
  4. HTC one: Nothing is showing up in blinkfeed.
    By o_owut in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

B