1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

I recently bought HTC ONE X. JB VERSION 4.2.2. I wanted to root my phone but the task was not completed so i got stuck on the HTC ONE X LOGO. i am now on HBOOT 1.72 IMAGE VERSION 4.18.401.2. Help please direct me to a correct RUU for the new HBOOT 1.72 on my phone I have tried many bunch of stuff and they did not work. Please if there is any other alternative i really need your help i don't know much about developer but i got some stuff on my laptop. like SDK ADB fastboot and some ROMs i downloaded. I promise your help will not be in vain if you can help

Okay first i search in Google on how to root i came across a tutorial that says one click root i download the software "r3-endeavor-insecurebootandroot" and use it as it were described on the sit, my phone turn off and hang on HTC ONE X LOGO, i decide to search for solution online i download cm-10.1.3-endeavoru and followed the instructions still no good result i download RUU did not work, still i search for how to push CM- to SDCARD so i can install with adbsideboot did not work too, and i did not backup anything.

1 How do i Restore a nandroid backup, and please send me the link to download from.
    2 I can Install ClockworkMod recovery, but i don't know how to mount it as a USB drive? i will love to re-download all necessary tools to get my phone working again, i have many download but i don't want to make any more mistake the only download i trust now is my SDK and HTC USB driver.

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

Quote Originally Posted by suppt2009 View Post
    I recently bought HTC ONE X. JB VERSION 4.2.2. I wanted to root my phone but the task was not completed so i got stuck on the HTC ONE X LOGO. i am now on HBOOT 1.72 IMAGE VERSION 4.18.401.2. Help please direct me to a correct RUU for the new HBOOT 1.72 on my phone I have tried many bunch of stuff and they did not work. Please if there is any other alternative i really need your help i don't know much about developer but i got some stuff on my laptop. like SDK ADB fastboot and some ROMs i downloaded. I promise your help will not be in vain if you can help

Okay first i search in Google on how to root i came across a tutorial that says one click root i download the software "r3-endeavor-insecurebootandroot" and use it as it were described on the sit, my phone turn off and hang on HTC ONE X LOGO, i decide to search for solution online i download cm-10.1.3-endeavoru and followed the instructions still no good result i download RUU did not work, still i search for how to push CM- to SDCARD so i can install with adbsideboot did not work too, and i did not backup anything.

1 How do i Restore a nandroid backup, and please send me the link to download from.
    2 I can Install ClockworkMod recovery, but i don't know how to mount it as a USB drive? i will love to re-download all necessary tools to get my phone working again, i have many download but i don't want to make any more mistake the only download i trust now is my SDK and HTC USB driver.
    Hello, I'm wizzrah and I'd be glad to help you.

I just need to ask a few questions myself.

1. Have you unlocked your bootloader?
    2. Have you flashed a recovery?
    3. Can you access bootloader mode?

Also, please be careful when flashing RUU's.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: help please direct me to a correct RUU for my phone HTC ONE X HBOOT 1.72

Yes don all that

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Yes don all that
    Could you give me a link to the root method you tried?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for your concern my phone is working now, the problem is i did not install the latest version of HTC sync, that is why i was on able to use side load boot loader.

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Thanks for your concern my phone is working now, the problem is i did not install the latest version of HTC sync, that is why i was on able to use side load boot loader.
    Ah I see. Yeah HTC sync causes problems when trying to access these things. Well you got your phone working so nice going!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Default Help to INstall OS on htc one x+

HI, I have unlocked bootloader and already installed CWM. during the installation of custom rom it fails to install via CWM. now when i restart device it is just reaching to Htc logo and via CWM it say No OS Installed. Please help me in this regard

My htc one X+ is
    Bootloader Unlocked
    Ship S-On RL
    HBOOT 1.72.0000

Help Please

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Help to INstall OS on htc one x+

Quote Originally Posted by Imran shehzad View Post
    HI, I have unlocked bootloader and already installed CWM. during the installation of custom rom it fails to install via CWM. now when i restart device it is just reaching to Htc logo and via CWM it say No OS Installed. Please help me in this regard

My htc one X+ is
    Bootloader Unlocked
    Ship S-On RL
    HBOOT 1.72.0000

Help Please
    Since you have s-on you would have to flash the boot image of the rom. When does it say that the rom failed to flash? Did you make a backup?