Phone memory problem

AryAbod Siharyvani

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello every one
i get since while HTC one X 32 G, and as far as i remember the storage memory was 32 not 16G suddenly and few days ago i notice my memory is Full but in that time i didnt really notice that my HTC one X its 32 G, so i deleted some data but i keep noticing that always my memory is Full so i did full backup of all the rest of the data on the mobile and format it "hard reset" so here we go every thing just the same the memory still 16 G :(
so i thought might i be wrong so i checked my mobile on and the info they gave me as this link i provided down below
mobile info
on my profile
i ask friend of mine he told me i install wrong rom and the funny part i dont know how to install this rom yes its true i like to mess with mobile lots and try new stuff but same time its really big problem for me now
please help what i have to do get the phone memory back to 32G

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello every one
i get since while HTC one X 32 G, and as far as i remember the storage memory was 32 not 16G suddenly and few days ago i notice my memory is Full but in that time i didnt really notice that my HTC one X its 32 G, so i deleted some data but i keep noticing that always my memory is Full so i did full backup of all the rest of the data on the mobile and format it "hard reset" so here we go every thing just the same the memory still 16 G :(
so i thought might i be wrong so i checked my mobile on and the info they gave me as this link i provided down below
mobile info
on my profile
i ask friend of mine he told me i install wrong rom and the funny part i dont know how to install this rom yes its true i like to mess with mobile lots and try new stuff but same time its really big problem for me now
please help what i have to do get the phone memory back to 32G

So you have flashed a rom? The phone is not stock?

Siharyvani

May 26, 2013
Visit site
So you have flashed a rom? The phone is not stock?

no as far as i know its not stock becaouse i buy it from shop as brand new ...but sometimes i mess with it like try some apps need rooted phones and whats so ever and am not really into high tech :D
any way do you think there is way to get the memory back to 32 G
and by the way whats is flashed rom as i told u am not really into smartphones this is my first smartphone

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
no as far as i know its not stock becaouse i buy it from shop as brand new ...but sometimes i mess with it like try some apps need rooted phones and whats so ever and am not really into high tech :D
any way do you think there is way to get the memory back to 32 G
and by the way whats is flashed rom as i told u am not really into smartphones this is my first smartphone

You don't think it's stock (but you bought it brand new...)? And what do you mean by messing with it using apps? Are you rooted?

Siharyvani

May 26, 2013
Visit site
no my mobile not rooted as far as i know
no i dont mean by apps or what so ever what am trying to say here once i mange to access a menu after restarting the which there was some things i try to shove my nose trying to understand what they are
and am sure its new the mobile

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon