- 2 Posts
Viber App prevents phone hibernating
Since updating the Viber app yesterday my phone does not hibernate. The home screen is constantly lit up which drains the battery very rapidly. Even pressing the on/off button does not make it sleep. If I hold down the on/off button to shut down the phone it doesn't seem to fully shut down. I've uninstalled Viber and the problem persists.
Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.
- 2 Posts
Re: Viber App prevents phone hibernating
Problem solved. I did a restart (probably should have tried that earlier). Shutting down didn't work so I assumed a restart wouldn't but it did.
I love Viber, it's a great app but I wish they'd thoroughly test their updates before releasing them. This isn't the first time a Viber update has played havoc with my phone.
- By Sibusiso Mbele in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:28 AM
- By ultrabaka in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:41 AM
- By Nidwow in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:41 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:26 AM
- By mohan_168 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:28 AM