Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need link to stock Rogers RUU and radio.

Hi all. A couple of months ago I installed cyanogenmod on my one x Evita. I have discovered that I did not do a proper backup through twrp. I have tried to find the proper files to flash onto my phone to set up a recovery. I realize that this is a little backwards. I would like to flash it back to stock and then flash a kitkat ROM like I did on my One. I tried doing a search through xda but the link provided was not safe for download. Thanks to anyone could point me in the right direction.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Need link to stock Rogers RUU and radio.

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver53 View Post
    Hi all. A couple of months ago I installed cyanogenmod on my one x Evita. I have discovered that I did not do a proper backup through twrp. I have tried to find the proper files to flash onto my phone to set up a recovery. I realize that this is a little backwards. I would like to flash it back to stock and then flash a kitkat ROM like I did on my One. I tried doing a search through xda but the link provided was not safe for download. Thanks to anyone could point me in the right direction.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    So you want to flash a stock rom so you can flash a 4.4 kit kat rom? What are you running right now?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I am running cyanogenmod 10.1.0 at the moment. I want to flash a stock recovery. I did not do so when I flashed the CM ROM. I eventually want to flash a KitKat ROM and still be able to return to stock. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

I am running cyanogenmod 10.1.0 at the moment. I want to flash a stock recovery. I did not do so when I flashed the CM ROM. I eventually want to flash a KitKat ROM and still be able to return to stock. Thanks.

You need a special version of TWRP to flash a 4.4 rom. The newest version of my toolkit has this version of TWRP. You could try that. Also, if you have s-off, don't flash an RUU please.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks.

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Thanks.

Sure!

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

My Evita is still s-off, so I guess I could flash an RUU if I were to find the proper one.

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

my evita is still s-off, so i guess i could flash an ruu if i were to find the proper one.

Sent from my htc one using ac forums mobile app
    No don't!!! You'll brick it!!!

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

My Evita is still s-off, so I guess I could flash an RUU if I were to find the proper one.

Flashing an RUU with S-OFF will most likely brick you.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Sorry. I meant to say I am s-on. Blame it on lack of sleep.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Sorry. I meant to say I am s-on. Blame it on lack of sleep.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app
    Ah ok. Take a nap or something. Then you can worry about flashing and stuff like that

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Thanked by:
    mrsmumbles likes this.