AT&T HTC One X on TMobile

floatingdog

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So I bought an AT&T HTC One X that was unlocked so I could use it with my T-Mobile SIM card. I added APNs and everything so my Data and MMS would work, but now I can't seem to get any updates on it. I'm guessing this might be because it is an AT&T phone but I am using it on T-Mobile. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Only way I know of is to switch back to At&t. Since the OTA update only goes out through their mobile network. I guess you could flash it but you may not want to go that route.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Yea um I think I'll just stick to what I have now. Don't wanna risk messing up my phone. Thanks though :)

It's not that hard, I can help you through it step by step, but I understand and will respect your decision.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

dieselmk4

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm bumping this thread because i have many questions about using an at&t htc one x on a prepaid t-mobile plan. From what i understand tmo is suppose to be refarming to 1900. How do i know what signal I'm currently using on my Nokia 810 wp8?

Is there a site to find if the refarmed in my area? It seems I'm on 4g when i near the city. When I'm not I'm stuck on 2g which barely moves. I've never seen my nokia 810 on 3g,I've been up to Canada and down to Maryland.

floatingdog

May 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not that hard, I can help you through it step by step, but I understand and will respect your decision.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

You know what, I would actually like to take you up on that offer. I would need extreme step by step though, I am really unfamiliar with stuff like this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63