AT&T HTC One X on TMobile
So I bought an AT&T HTC One X that was unlocked so I could use it with my T-Mobile SIM card. I added APNs and everything so my Data and MMS would work, but now I can't seem to get any updates on it. I'm guessing this might be because it is an AT&T phone but I am using it on T-Mobile. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.
- 01-05-2014, 10:32 AM #2
- 01-05-2014, 04:55 PM #4
- 01-06-2014, 09:47 AM #6
- 01-06-2014, 09:55 AM #8
- 01-08-2014, 02:42 PM #9
- 1 Posts
Re: AT&T HTC One X on TMobile
Hi, I'm bumping this thread because i have many questions about using an at&t htc one x on a prepaid t-mobile plan. From what i understand tmo is suppose to be refarming to 1900. How do i know what signal I'm currently using on my Nokia 810 wp8?
Is there a site to find if the refarmed in my area? It seems I'm on 4g when i near the city. When I'm not I'm stuck on 2g which barely moves. I've never seen my nokia 810 on 3g,I've been up to Canada and down to Maryland.
- 01-13-2014, 10:52 PM #11
- By Arthur Carrion in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 44Last Post: 11-29-2016, 08:28 PM
- By felixa123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 09:16 PM
- By PhoenixMike in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:35 PM
- By fantic in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:42 AM
- By 808_Android_User in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:48 PM