Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default cant turn bass of for internal spraker

Hi guys. So i bought my HTC One X about a month ago and i really love it. It's an amazing device I can play all games I want. My wifi signal was bad but i solved it with help of youtube. The only thing I dont like is sound. I mean it is loud enough but it sounds like BeatsAudio is enabled for internal speaker. Bass sounds awful.When i go to settings it is disabled for speaker. I have JB 4.2.2 installed andbHTC removed EQ settings. I tried lot of EQ apps but they dont work as well. Is there any posibility to get that settings back or anyonne knows step by step how to install musicbox on it

Default Re: cant turn bass of for internal spraker

Quote Originally Posted by Samir_Delic View Post
    Hi guys. So i bought my HTC One X about a month ago and i really love it. It's an amazing device I can play all games I want. My wifi signal was bad but i solved it with help of youtube. The only thing I dont like is sound. I mean it is loud enough but it sounds like BeatsAudio is enabled for internal speaker. Bass sounds awful.When i go to settings it is disabled for speaker. I have JB 4.2.2 installed andbHTC removed EQ settings. I tried lot of EQ apps but they dont work as well. Is there any posibility to get that settings back or anyonne knows step by step how to install musicbox on it
    The HTC one doesn't allow the beats audio to run for the internel speaker , but if you want to use a player that you can adjust the EQ settings I recommend rocket player....

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
    Samir_Delic likes this.

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: cant turn bass of for internal spraker

Quote Originally Posted by Samir_Delic View Post
    Beats is software, not hardware. The speaker itself is not beats enabled. You can try rocket player like the person above me stated, or try doubletwist music player
    xceeder and Samir_Delic like this.