1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

This morning my AT&T HTC One X+ restarted randomly on me. When the phone came back up it wouldn't connect to cell service or wifi, and would continually restart on it's own every few minutes. I decided to try and to a factory reset on it using the volume down and power button. It will not do a factory reset on the device, it says setup isn't responding. If you leave the phone on, it will restart the device on it's own again. Does anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, or if it can even be fixed? The phone is locked, and un rooted.

Thank in advance,
    Michael

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

Quote Originally Posted by mwiles629 View Post
    This morning my AT&T HTC One X+ restarted randomly on me. When the phone came back up it wouldn't connect to cell service or wifi, and would continually restart on it's own every few minutes. I decided to try and to a factory reset on it using the volume down and power button. It will not do a factory reset on the device, it says setup isn't responding. If you leave the phone on, it will restart the device on it's own again. Does anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, or if it can even be fixed? The phone is locked, and un rooted.

Thank in advance,
    Michael
    So you haven't tampered with it at all? Have you tried to do a full power down and then power on? It's not a complete power down if the "fast boot" option is checked in the settings.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

You might want to ask in the One X+ section.

Sent from my Evita

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaa View Post
    You might want to ask in the One X+ section.

Sent from my Evita
    The One X and X+ are combined into one conglomerate section since there is no dedicated section for the One X+

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I've always had the fast boot turned off. The only setting I can get into now is the option that come up when you hold down the volume down and power button, brings you into the boot loader I believe it is.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    The One X and X+ are combined into one conglomerate section since there is no dedicated section for the One X+

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
    Shudder...

Sent from my Evita