Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

    This morning my AT&T HTC One X+ restarted randomly on me. When the phone came back up it wouldn't connect to cell service or wifi, and would continually restart on it's own every few minutes. I decided to try and to a factory reset on it using the volume down and power button. It will not do a factory reset on the device, it says setup isn't responding. If you leave the phone on, it will restart the device on it's own again. Does anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, or if it can even be fixed? The phone is locked, and un rooted.

    Thank in advance,
    Michael
  2. #2  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    3,924 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,934 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

    Default Re: HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by mwiles629 View Post
    This morning my AT&T HTC One X+ restarted randomly on me. When the phone came back up it wouldn't connect to cell service or wifi, and would continually restart on it's own every few minutes. I decided to try and to a factory reset on it using the volume down and power button. It will not do a factory reset on the device, it says setup isn't responding. If you leave the phone on, it will restart the device on it's own again. Does anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, or if it can even be fixed? The phone is locked, and un rooted.

    Thank in advance,
    Michael
    So you haven't tampered with it at all? Have you tried to do a full power down and then power on? It's not a complete power down if the "fast boot" option is checked in the settings.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

    In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

  3. #3  

    Default Re: HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

    You might want to ask in the One X+ section.

    Sent from my Evita
  4. #4  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    3,924 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,934 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

    Default Re: HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaa View Post
    You might want to ask in the One X+ section.

    Sent from my Evita
    The One X and X+ are combined into one conglomerate section since there is no dedicated section for the One X+

    Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

    In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

    I've always had the fast boot turned off. The only setting I can get into now is the option that come up when you hold down the volume down and power button, brings you into the boot loader I believe it is.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: HTC One X+ Keeps Restarting - System not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    The One X and X+ are combined into one conglomerate section since there is no dedicated section for the One X+

    Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
    Shudder...

    Sent from my Evita

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:35 PM

Posting Permissions