HTC one x multi user ?

Siharyvani

May 26, 2013
Visit site
hello there
i have HTC one x and i use it as source of internet sometimes also using some apps where i share it with my wife and my sister so here is the problem we all check our mail when we are out through the mobile, and we almost using same apps, we got 5 emails on it two for me personal and business and same to my wife and my sister mail so here we have 5 mails not to forget that i use evernote and my wife use it also so we where looking for some idea or apps that support multi user so when i am using the mobile my main gmail account i just can check in my own stuff same to business account so i only write and send emails through same user name almost same the multi user that windows desktop have

cheers and thanks

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
hello there
i have HTC one x and i use it as source of internet sometimes also using some apps where i share it with my wife and my sister so here is the problem we all check our mail when we are out through the mobile, and we almost using same apps, we got 5 emails on it two for me personal and business and same to my wife and my sister mail so here we have 5 mails not to forget that i use evernote and my wife use it also so we where looking for some idea or apps that support multi user so when i am using the mobile my main gmail account i just can check in my own stuff same to business account so i only write and send emails through same user name almost same the multi user that windows desktop have

cheers and thanks

This is what you are looking for, but it requires root:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=fahrbot.apps.switchme&hl=en&token=AtqijmxZ

I think Android 4.2 and 4.3 have restricted profile abilities, but I don't know if Sense gets rid of that.