- 5 Posts
Need help to unroot AT&T HTC One X.....
I am a beginner and I rooted my phone using guidelines provides in below mentioned link.
I need to install my official email id on my phone however I cannot install Lotus traveler on rooted phone. It is against company's policy.
Please suggest if it is possible to unroot my phone & upgrade to AT&T android 4.2.2. I stay outside US and I am on vodafone network
I appreciate your time and support. Below are the details of my phone.
-The model of phone -> AT&T HTC One x
-Bootloader details (the first five lines).
Evita Pvt Ship S-Off RL
-current ROM/kernel. -> RUU 3.18
-Current recovery. -> TWRP v188.8.131.52
- Super SU v1.93 installed
- 02-08-2014, 10:23 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 5 Posts
Last edited by eager2merge; 02-10-2014 at 06:28 PM.
- By SCNFan in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:55 AM
- By dazraz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:17 PM
- By Lisa-Marie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:44 AM
- By longtime44 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:36 PM
- By BrutalOwl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:27 PM