- 5 Posts
Need help to unroot AT&T HTC One X.....
I am a beginner and I rooted my phone using guidelines provides in below mentioned link.
I need to install my official email id on my phone however I cannot install Lotus traveler on rooted phone. It is against company's policy.
Please suggest if it is possible to unroot my phone & upgrade to AT&T android 4.2.2. I stay outside US and I am on vodafone network
I appreciate your time and support. Below are the details of my phone.
-The model of phone -> AT&T HTC One x
-Bootloader details (the first five lines).
Evita Pvt Ship S-Off RL
-current ROM/kernel. -> RUU 3.18
-Current recovery. -> TWRP v184.108.40.206
- Super SU v1.93 installed
- 02-08-2014, 11:23 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Need help to unroot AT&T HTC One X.....
I have updated RUU 5.18 on my phone using the file provided in the below link.
My phone still has S -OFF & CID11111111.
Can you please help me with changing it back to S-ON & CID back to default so that it would be again same as stock phone.
- By SCNFan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 44Last Post: 11-04-2016, 05:11 PM
- By dazraz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:17 PM
- By Lisa-Marie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:44 AM
- By longtime44 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:36 PM
- By BrutalOwl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:27 PM