- 3 Posts
Rooted HTC ONE X...
I have my HTC ONE X rooted, I delete the default at&t apps with Titanium app and they get deleted but once the phone restarts they come back again... also I am using the app called ROOT EXPLORER PRO to delete ringtones and other languages keyboards that are only aking space in my htc one x and once again, after the phone is restarted or battery dies, the apps come back again, I could still see them in Titanium, heres a pic of what they actually look like right now:
- 02-19-2014, 11:51 AM #3
- 02-19-2014, 07:27 PM #4
I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- By wolfhead in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:33 PM
- By Ry in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Waterton in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:10 AM
- By Villordsutch in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:06 PM
- By wolfhead in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:51 PM