- 1 Posts
Getting free Data
Recently, I did two major changes to my phone.
1) I Unlocked and Rooted the phone and installed the Venom X rom.
2) I changed my carrier (from Zain to Viva, here in Kuwait).
Now I am not getting charged for the data that I use from the carrier. What I mean is it shows up as "ZERO" data used.
I checked the Android usage (in the settings section), and it shows that I used data from the carrier. But any apps that I use to monitor it (such as Droid Stats, or Dodol Phone), shows that data used is "ZERO". And the weird thing is, I check my Carrier's site and they too show it as "ZERO". Did I break my phone?? Or is it some weird Glitch/Hack??
- 02-21-2014, 01:55 PM #2
Last edited by wizzrah; 02-21-2014 at 06:56 PM.“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By Tictyler in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:48 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:12 PM
- By Celine115 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:07 PM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:18 PM
- By slidergames in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:58 AM