HTC One X: No Sim Detected... Plz Help...
I bought a used One x and it is in prime condition, wouldn't know it was used,but there is a problem; my sim card doesn't work.
- att phone - t mobile sim card, have unlock code.
- there are tmobile users with htc one x
- when sim tray pulled out and sim card put in, I get a pop up saying no sim detected please make sure it is inserted properly
- when sim tray pulled out and put in (without sim) pop up does not appear.
- Contacted seller this afternoon
- the sim card IS activated. Still texting from my old phone.
- 02-21-2014, 10:01 PM #2
I had the same thing when my One X was new. I found out that I put 3 small strips of clear tape on top of my SIM card...which made it a tight squeeze but that's a common issue with the SIM card tray phones.
Now if it's a connection.issue you my have to create a APN
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-22-2014, 08:46 AM #4
- 02-22-2014, 02:38 PM #6
- 02-23-2014, 10:02 PM #7
- 02-24-2014, 06:41 AM #8
- 13 Posts
Re: HTC One X: No Sim Detected... Plz Help...
If your handset is unlocked, perhaps you simply have a bad SIM. You can also try removing the SIM and carefully spraying compressed air into the slot. Last Fall, I had a similar problem with my HOX (locked, AT&T, stock), where the phone would not detect the SIM. I had AT&T replace the SIM and blow out the slot and haven't had a problem since.
- By AkimaCliftone in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: Yesterday, 12:00 PM
- By Uschiekid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:27 PM
- By cmcgee7148 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:14 PM
- By bloodninja212 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:24 PM
- By ElinorC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:02 AM