HTC One X: No Sim Detected... Plz Help...
I bought a used One x and it is in prime condition, wouldn't know it was used,but there is a problem; my sim card doesn't work.
- att phone - t mobile sim card, have unlock code.
- there are tmobile users with htc one x
- when sim tray pulled out and sim card put in, I get a pop up saying no sim detected please make sure it is inserted properly
- when sim tray pulled out and put in (without sim) pop up does not appear.
- Contacted seller this afternoon
- the sim card IS activated. Still texting from my old phone.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-21-2014 at 06:08 PM.
- 02-21-2014, 10:01 PM #2
I had the same thing when my One X was new. I found out that I put 3 small strips of clear tape on top of my SIM card...which made it a tight squeeze but that's a common issue with the SIM card tray phones.
Now if it's a connection.issue you my have to create a APN
Posted via Android Central AppAT&T HTC One X
- 02-22-2014, 08:46 AM #4
- 02-22-2014, 02:38 PM #6
- 02-23-2014, 10:02 PM #7“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 02-24-2014, 06:41 AM #8
- 13 Posts
Re: HTC One X: No Sim Detected... Plz Help...
If your handset is unlocked, perhaps you simply have a bad SIM. You can also try removing the SIM and carefully spraying compressed air into the slot. Last Fall, I had a similar problem with my HOX (locked, AT&T, stock), where the phone would not detect the SIM. I had AT&T replace the SIM and blow out the slot and haven't had a problem since.
- By Uschiekid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:27 PM
- By AkimaCliftone in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:27 AM
- By cmcgee7148 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:14 PM
- By bloodninja212 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:24 PM
- By ElinorC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:02 AM