Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default do not disturb mode?

can't for the life of me remember how / where i set it up - no tones between 10.30pm > 7.30am (other than alarm).

have been through ALL settings, but can't seem to find it. any help appreciated.

4.2.2 / sense 5 one xl

Global Posts
    4,373 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: do not disturb mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Notta Mehere View Post
    can't for the life of me remember how / where i set it up - no tones between 10.30pm > 7.30am (other than alarm).

have been through ALL settings, but can't seem to find it. any help appreciated.

4.2.2 / sense 5 one xl
    Do you mean the volumes? You can set it so that only that alarm has volume and everything else does not.
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: do not disturb mode?

i know i can do it manually, but this was a 'tab' like 'do not disturb'. very strange indeed - seems to simply have vanished, thankfully leaving my settings behind..

as it is it's working perfectly, ie. between 10.30pm > 7.30am the only sound that works is the alarm, post / prior everything is back to 'full' volume automatically, i don't need to change any levels or press any buttons.

i know that this is apparently a feature in the new sense 5.5, or so i've read. unfortunately i live in rural australia and this xl is a 'blue tic' phone (supposedly better reception than average). i have a friend with the new htc one and he doesn't get a signal here. mind you, there's few mobiles that do ;-(