Just bought an HTC One X+

gregmcph

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
64GB. Black with those nice red highlights. $310 Aus off Ebay.

My wife smashed her old white One X a couple of months ago, and has been living on an old Galaxy Nexus. It does the job, but she remarked a few nights ago that she misses that bright crisp screen and the camera on her old phone, and does her contract end soon? And then eBay Watches for assorted HTC phones started appearing... so. Here we are.

She doesn't want to spend a mint on a new phone. $600 for a One is just beyond the budget.
The black plastic of a One X+ is nicely grippy, which might save it from a drop.
And 64GB will make it a bottomless pit for videoing stuff.

Finally, when it arrives, I think I have to leave it on Sense 4. She didn't like the New Sense. She's set in her ways my dear woman is.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
64GB. Black with those nice red highlights. $310 Aus off Ebay.

My wife smashed her old white One X a couple of months ago, and has been living on an old Galaxy Nexus. It does the job, but she remarked a few nights ago that she misses that bright crisp screen and the camera on her old phone, and does her contract end soon? And then eBay Watches for assorted HTC phones started appearing... so. Here we are.

She doesn't want to spend a mint on a new phone. $600 for a One is just beyond the budget.
The black plastic of a One X+ is nicely grippy, which might save it from a drop.
And 64GB will make it a bottomless pit for videoing stuff.

Finally, when it arrives, I think I have to leave it on Sense 4. She didn't like the New Sense. She's set in her ways my dear woman is.

Sounds like a great deal. Congrats on the new phone :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae